News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Steve Sidwell . . .

Started by Apprentice to the Maestro, June 13, 2016, 01:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apprentice to the Maestro

 . . . has moved to join fellow Fulham old boys at Brighton:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/transfers

MJG

Surprised they signed him. Didn't exactly set the world alight when he went on loan there.

bill taylors apprentice

And I bet he wont come cheap?


mike_corkcity12

Absolutely awful midfielder. Pivotal in our relegation. Tried hard but lacked talent.

YoungsBitter

Becoming a bit of a former Fulham retirement community with 4 of them there now. He is probably a reasonable dressing room presence and is fit enough to play Championship, good squad player. I remember his time at Reading and he was a decent player, he should not have been our starting CAM for sure but I think he made a contribution at times.
Quark, strangeness and charm

ChesterTheTabby

It will be interesting to see if reuniting the four of them will bring any sort of cohesion, or if it will result in the same lack of unity and sporadic pitch displays as was the case with our relegation.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"


filham

Not a good fit for us, I am hoping for someone younger and better.