News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


NFR-Who has the better fro?

Started by LordNelson, October 14, 2010, 04:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

I'm sorry, both are amateur "fro's"

Here's THE man with the fro:

Top 10 Dunks Career Julius Erving

For those who are keeping score, he dunked over Kevin McHale, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, and a pre-injury Bill Walton. He's also the only athlete I've ever heard use the word "reciprocity" in an interview.  :Sparkyticus:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RidgeRider

Amazing athlete and fro. He also dunked over Bobby Gross at the end but the Trailblazers took them in the finals to win the Championship.

Of the three originally offered up, I would say Felliani. His is massive.