News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Stefan Johansen

Started by Southcoastffc, March 01, 2019, 08:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

I  notice he's not in WBA's squad tonight - I wonder if, in light  of the rebuild and restore policy, he might be recalled from loan?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

@jolslover

Don't think you can recall someone from a loan outside a transfer window
STH H3

Milo

Not sure it would achieve anything from a staying up perspective - think that ship has sailed.

Could improve Johansen's cohesion with the squad and make him more likely to re-sign I agree. Would be a useful addition as part of a squad rotation system with O'Reilly, Macdonald etc.


junior white

Quote from: @jolslover on March 01, 2019, 08:13:37 PM
Don't think you can recall someone from a loan outside a transfer window
That is correct as I reaD the transfer rules

H4usuallysitting

He's had food poisoning for the last 4 day's - that's why he's not made the squad