News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


San Francisco / Bay Area Fans?

Started by McBrideOfFrankenstein, October 18, 2024, 04:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Anyone on this board live in the area? If so shoot me a message, I'm trying to start an email list of local Fulham fans for a potential meetup when we have a match at a reasonable hour.

iansthailand

Quote from: McBrideOfFrankenstein on October 18, 2024, 04:22:58 AMAnyone on this board live in the area? If so shoot me a message, I'm trying to start an email list of local Fulham fans for a potential meetup when we have a match at a reasonable hour.
I wouldn't say 'shoot me' in the US McBF, plenty will oblige.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: iansthailand on October 18, 2024, 04:51:30 AM
Quote from: McBrideOfFrankenstein on October 18, 2024, 04:22:58 AMAnyone on this board live in the area? If so shoot me a message, I'm trying to start an email list of local Fulham fans for a potential meetup when we have a match at a reasonable hour.
I wouldn't say 'shoot me' in the US McBF, plenty will oblige.

That is why i always carry a Flame Thrower with me when i visit.
I use to take a Bazooka with me as well.
But one time i was there a little old lady made me an offer i couldn't refuse, as she said she needed it as she didn't like the way her next door neighbour mowed his lawn.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.


ChesterTheTabby

It's where I grew up, but sadly, no longer there
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"