News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Liverpool 0-0 Fulham 12/09

Started by WhiteJC, July 03, 2026, 07:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnOldBrownie

LOL....they switched their right back.

GREAT.   Let's see what Bobb does. ::cry::

demeant0r

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 12, 2026, 04:02:00 PMLOL....they switched their right back.

GREAT.   Let's see what Bobb does. ::cry::

How would that affect Bobb? It would affect Iwobi and Jedi.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: demeant0r on September 12, 2026, 04:03:08 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 12, 2026, 04:02:00 PMLOL....they switched their right back.

GREAT.   Let's see what Bobb does. ::cry::

How would that affect Bobb? It would affect Iwobi and Jedi.

Sorry...they switched their LEFT back.


MisfitKid

Charles has been a nice pick up.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Dammy


LPNCanadian



SerbianLad


fulhamfever


AnOldBrownie

At the 49:15 Mark...Bobb looks tired.


MisfitKid

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 12, 2026, 04:06:48 PMAt the 49:15 Mark...Bobb looks tired.

Come on. He's put in a tough half so far...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

St Eve

Both Hull and Ipswich winning

FFC007



FFC007

I think Andersen knows his goose is cooked with Affengruber starting.

Trusty Steed

This is where you need a Harry Wilson on for Bobb, to cut in, and curl one in the top corner.....

SerbianLad

Time for a Kevin/ESR/Palacios for Bobb substitution, imo


rusty shackleford

Nearly time for mcallisters annual worldie against us

AnOldBrownie

Bobb did good defensively here against their new left back.

Giving him props. :claping20hands:

Coastwalker

Quote from: St Eve on September 12, 2026, 04:11:03 PMBoth Hull and Ipswich winning

Hull aren't the easy touch everyone thinks,far from it.


SerbianLad

Both were pulling each other's shirts, why a foul for Liverpool?

demeant0r