watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Geetings FOF

Started by Woolfy, February 13, 2011, 09:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolfy

I've been reading the updates on this board for a while but usually post on the voy forum. I've pretty much had enough of the tw@ts over there (matt the Fulham "Legend" in particular) :dead horse:.

I recognise a few handles from the posters so I thought I'd drop in here and say hello  :wine:.

So greeting all, here's hoping we can do one over that lot tomorrow - up the Fulham!

RidgeRider

welcome Woolfy! Seems to be a few others who have had enough of that board. It's amazing how just a couple of posters can ruin a good thing for everyone else. Hope you stay for awhile.

BarryP

Hello and welcome Woolfy.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

mrska

Hello and welcome woolfy...  nice to have you on board... think you'll find us a friendly bunch.

Enjoy mate..x  :beer:

LBNo11

...Hi Woolfy, I hope you like what you see and feel free to contribute, both boards have their qualities and we are not trying to compete with TiFF, we are just another Fulham distraction and a place for people to express their opinions without having to endure personal attacks. The main ethos on here is to respect others points of views...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

sipwell

Welcome to this board. The other board doesn't have me, so that is a huge plus!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Nick the Swede

Welcome to FoF Woolfy!

Enjoy the ride!
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Woolfy

LBNo11 - thanks agree with you, I remember you used to post on TiFF a while ago?

Anyway, nice to meet you all, I look forward to posting without being called a tw@t or cnut :

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

welcome Woolfy,it's a friendly enough place here so just get stuck in and enjoy yourself :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

LBNo11

...have a look at the home page http://www.friendsoffulham.com/ and the Fulham Stuff tag, there is a lot more to this site than a message board alone...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

os5889

I'll echo the sentiments of the board, welcome aboard! :wine:

HatterDon

Welcome, Woolfy, and I'll bet a dollar to a donut that Mr. Ed has a brilliant avatar just waiting for you.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Doctor

Glad you've found FoF, Woolfy.  I've found this place to be a welcome dose of sanity.  Until the Old Sods Army go on the march that is  :015:

Power to the People!

White Noise

Welcome to FoF Woolfy.

I am sure you will enjoy it on here. Tons of Fulham knowledge and some really top class people. A reasonable guiding maxim is never to say anything on here you wouldn't be prepared to say face to the face.

Look forward to reading more from you. :54:

finnster01

Welcome Woolfy.

Keep those posts coming. I spend far too much time on here because of the quality of the posters. We usually don't agree, but we have respect for each other. And other than politics, religion, and more recently apparently cheese there are very few taboo topics.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Airfix

Welcome along.  Beware of mad Belgians and also don't get on the wrong side of large baldy blokes.  Other than that, you'll be fine here!

:airfix:

Woolfy

Cheers lads - love the avatar btw  :011:

COYW

McBridefan1

I remember woolfy from the offal, he always seemed decent enough but then again coming from me that probably doesn't mean much.  :doh: Sorry woolfy, having my endorsement might be detrimental to your reputation. But have fun anyway. :beer:

SuffolkWhite

Hello Woolfy,

I think I may have met you in a pub some seasons back to watch Fulham v Chelski? Welcome Welcome
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"