News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


West Ham 2-3 Fulham - League Cup 15/09

Started by WhiteJC, August 28, 2026, 12:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero


Sgt Fulham

Lets hope that gives him confidence  ::scarf::

Neil D



First State

Let's hope his confidence spikes and he becomes a regular threat.

YankeeJim

To be sure, Robinson's crosses leave a lot to be desired but at least he crosses. How often do we get one from the other side?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

demeant0r

Bobb looking like the Bobb from City


bencher

Yes Oscar! Good feet, finish went in (dodgy goalkeeping but I'll take it)

Steeeeeeeeeed

My favourite Bobb since the Blackadder ones

Rj Fulham

Good to see the lads all get round him as well, hopefully a much needed boost to his confidence


Steeeeeeeeeed

#229
I have said it before, if we want to get the best out of Bobb we need to sign Haaland.

bencher

Now please go for the 4th and don't let them come at us

AnOldBrownie

Angel looks up to Bobb and King.   Let that sink in.


Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Deeping_white

Our CM subs have wrestled us back control of the game well to be fair

demeant0r

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 15, 2026, 09:25:53 PMAngel looks up to Bobb and King.   Let that sink in.

So do I. I'm 5.5 or 5.6  :slap:


hongkongfulham

Quote from: Twig on September 15, 2026, 09:20:13 PM
Quote from: Neil D on September 15, 2026, 09:17:23 PMDoesnt look like there's much of a breeze tonight so Bobb should be able to stay on his feet

Please not more of this Bobb out wide nonsense?

tee hee

Steeeeeeeeeed

That was a bit too physical, penalty ?

If he had fallen then yes, I think he would have got that

bencher

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 15, 2026, 09:25:53 PMAngel looks up to Bobb and King.   Let that sink in.

You obviously have a fixation on height


Trusty Steed

Charles has made the biggest difference. He is a Rolls Royce. That's our long term Cairney replacement.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on September 15, 2026, 09:27:11 PMThat was a bit too physical, penalty ?

If he had fallen then yes, I think he would have got that

Just good defending