News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


West Ham 2-3 Fulham - League Cup 15/09

Started by WhiteJC, August 28, 2026, 12:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bencher

Sky commentators obsessed with West Ham

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

SP

Quote from: bencher on September 15, 2026, 08:18:16 PMSky commentators obsessed with West Ham

Had to laugh when he just mentioned how good Burger is.


AnOldBrownie

Anderson doesn't have a lick of agility in his entire body.

Deeping_white

Palacios is reeeeeeally gonna be a fan favourite isn't he

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...


FFC007



SP



Simunch

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 15, 2026, 08:21:09 PMAnderson doesn't have a lick of agility in his entire body.

He hasn't conceded a penalty (yet)...

FFC007


First State



Steeeeeeeeeed


FFC007


bencher



Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

AnOldBrownie

OK...NOW I see why he's out wide.

Let's hunker down boys. 


Steeeeeeeeeed


Rj Fulham

Great stuff Palacios, will do wonders for his confidence as well