News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Álvaro Arbeloa Press Conference - Liverpool away

Started by WhiteJC, September 12, 2026, 09:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Scoring goals, Liverpool prep and squad news 🗣 | Álvaro Arbeloa Press Conference

Álvaro Arbeloa sits down with the media to discuss Fulham's trip to Liverpool in the Premier League.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLZCCsriuHc

General

Also want to highlight what Iraloa said in his pre game press conference when it came to us. Think he's in a similar place to many of the more positive fans on here..


On Fulham...

The thing is we've just played three Premier League games and to take big conclusions about any team is, I think, too early. I think Fulham is a great example. I think they've played well in their three games, honestly – they've lost their three games by one goal. I think if you see a lot of the starts they have, if you don't know the points they have, you will think they will have four, five points at least because they've been controlling the games, they have 60-something per cent of possession. They've been quite comfortable on the ball especially.

They have technically lovely players. It's difficult to press well against them because they have good technical quality. But they've also conceded goals and that's the main reason they haven't won probably. But I for sure expect they've been working on this thing. We know most of the Fulham players – they haven't changed a lot. They've done some signings but the core of the team continues to be the same and they've been so good in the last years of the Premier League that we know it's going to be a difficult game.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/andoni-iraola-press-conference-facing-arbeloas-fulham-araujo-isak-koumas-and-more

fulhamfever

I stand by this before a ball was kicked and Alvaro was employed as Fulham manager the following factors

New League
New Team
New Players
New Tactics
New Fans

This alone will take a while to get use to, I hope he is given time and fans give him a chance its really sad how some are reacting at the moment.

Get behind the manager, team and COYW.