News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


FFCW update

Started by Claireffcw, September 30, 2026, 11:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claireffcw

Steve jaye has been named manager of the month for August after our impressive start to the campaign with 4 wins in 4 .
Jaye said: "I'm very humbled, shocked and surprised by being able to earn this award.

"The group deserve more credit than I do for what we've achieved so far this season, because they've had to go out and deliver in an environment and at a level I'm not experienced in at all. This is all new for me, and so they deserve an incredible amount of credit for the way that they've gone about their business and settled in really quickly.

"I think this is a great opportunity to share just how proud I am of our staff team around us as well, who continuously ensure that the environment and the standards that we have in and around training and match days are the best that they can possibly be."

Tonight is the draw for the next round of the league cup 7pm on the fawnl you tube site . We are ball 10 https://youtube.com/@fa_wnl?si=xkmHCWOlfMBzxI8y


Holders

Please keep these updates coming.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Somerset Fulham

Nice one, thanks Claire! ::scarf::


SP

Hey Claire, I'm sure you may already be aware that there's pretty comprehensive information about the old Fulham Ladies in the club's Official Yearbook.

I think the yearbooks finished a good few years back but the 2003/04 version I'm rereading focuses on the men's team but also contains the ladies results, season summary, player profiles & squad photos.

Claireffcw

Quote from: SP on October 02, 2026, 04:16:10 PMHey Claire, I'm sure you may already be aware that there's pretty comprehensive information about the old Fulham Ladies in the club's Official Yearbook.

I think the yearbooks finished a good few years back but the 2003/04 version I'm rereading focuses on the men's team but also contains the ladies results, season summary, player profiles & squad photos.
Amazing thank you ill try and find a copy

Twig