News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What Are Your Hopes For The Rest Of The Season?

Started by White Noise, February 22, 2011, 10:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

What are your best expectations for the remainder of this season?

For me it is, in no particular order -

1) Chelski to miss out on Champions League

2) Fulham to get Europa berth through fair play

3) Fulham to beat Liverpool at home and Everton and Wolves away - we can lose every other game if I can have that!!

4) At least two of our youngsters to get a run out - hopefully Trotta and Dalla Valle - to encourage the others, prove to youngsters who might join us that there are opportunities at Fulham and to give us heart that there is quality coming through.

5) Wolves, West Ham and Stoke to get relegated

6) Sparky to sign a contract extension and pledge himself to the club with his hand on the Haynes statue.

7) Dikgacoi to be named Championship player of the season despite only playing the last few months.

8) Dembele and Stockers to sign contract extensions to 2016 and Gera's contract option to be triggered so we at least get some cash for him.

9) The club announce plans to start work on adding another 2,000 seats over the next two seasons.

10) MAF's doctors tell him he will live to at least 100 provided he gets a good 90 minute cardio work out once a week.

Burt

I would be happy with:

1. Getting to safety as soon as possible so we don't have to look behind us all the time.

2. Start blooding in a couple of the young ones.

3. European qualification via the Fair Play.

Can't say I am overly fussed about who wins the league, or who goes down.

SmithyFFC

1) To get back into Europe

2) To see more of Matthew Briggs

3) To see the two kids we signed from Liverpool

4) See more of Stockdale

5) Beat Liverpool

6) Bobby to start scoring again

7) Wolves, West Ham and Birmingham to be relegated
FTID

Jimpav

1. Obtain premier league safety before May.

2. Celebrate premier league safety by beating Arsenal and Liverpool.

3. Sneak into the Europa league via the back door.

3. See Chelski qualify for Europa league and then have Torres taken out by Amkar Perm in the qualifiers.

4. Clint Dempsey to be named player of the season

5. Zamora to net a goal in each of our forthcoming matches and take the FFC golden boot.

MJG

To stay up before the last three games and qualify for Europe by the back door route if possible.

As for the rest of football, I just hope they Do not introduce any stupid rule changes, the FA/uefa and fifa are the biggest enemy to this great game.

clint23

1 - Europa League

2 - Dempsey - player of the season

3 - Wolves and Stoke to be relegated

4 - See more of Trotta

clintclintdeuce

1- Dempsey and Schwartzer to pledge the rest of their careers to Fulham
2- Fulham in Europe, however it comes
3- 7th spot in the Premiership
4- Wins against Blackburn, Blackpool, Bolton, Wolves, Sunderland, Liverpool, Birmingham, and Arsenal
5- West Ham to go down
6- QPR, Leeds, and Norwich to be promoted. I want to see QPR set the season low for points next year. Would also like to see Charlton get back to the Championship.
The Dude abides.