more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thank You White Noise

Started by Fulham Pats Fan, February 19, 2010, 03:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Pats Fan

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to first thank White Noise for putting up my posts. I really appreciate it.

I learned about your site from fulhamusa.com which I am a member. I actually put some of my posts up there as well.

I blog very often about Fulham and am a passionate fan. I also blog about the New England Patriots which you might have no interest in. Those are my 2 teams and I very much like to discuss my thoughts on them. I try to be objective about Fulham but will support them in every way.

When I read my post the other day on the site I wanted to come in and introduce myself. As stated I blog pretty often and appreciate any comments anyone has.

I am also trying to get the "word out" about Fulham in the U.S. This team remeinds me of the New England Patriots before they won the championships. Both have great coaching and  play very disciplined.

I will come back often and participate. You guys have a great messageboard.
In case you want to check out my blog it is http://fulhampatsfan.blogspot.com/
I posted a couple of interesting entries about last night's game.

Have a great day!

Fulham Pats Fan

NogoodBoyo

Thing is Pat - nobody likes that White Noise fellah.  He's far too erudite - far too positive, far too energetic for our taste.  And he posts more than a Peckham pile-driver!
We like our posters to be down and dirty, lazy has-beens with more negativity than a Polaroid hemarrhoid- - like that chap Lighthouse. 
Nogood "I've seen the light - now I prefer the dark, isit" Boyo
P.S. Welcome to Gwalia, Pat
P.P.S.  Are you sure you're not that McBridelikes69manfan in discoguys like?

LBNo11

...Welcome FPF to our humble message board, there are so many yanks on here that I now spell colour as color and refer to a goal as one in the onion net; we are no longer allowed to call you yanks names like 'shermans' or 'septics' or be nasty about the USA as now they have two moderators from the other side of the pond ruling the roost.

Anyway, y'all come back y'hear...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Fulham Pats Fan

Nogoodboyo,

Thank you for the comment. I am not all positive. I try to be balanced. I certainly criticize when it is deserved and compliment when it is valid.

I am no cheerleader. I am just a fan of Fulham.

HatterDon

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 19, 2010, 04:22:11 PM

Anyway, y'all come back y'hear...

At last, proper English on this site.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LBNo11

...you ain't whistling Dixie there cuz...

;)
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC