News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FYI: You may have noticed our membership numbers have gone down..(?)

Started by LBNo11, February 28, 2011, 11:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...we recently topped over 1200 members, however, when we checked how many were active we found that almost half our membership did not post at all.

We understand that many people look in, but do not contribute - that's fine - If your name has been removed, you can still look in as before, however, if you want to re-register to ensure your preferred message board name is not 'taken', please re-register, but please introduce yourself, and preferably make a contribution to the subjects now and again.

A wider and more diverse contribution helps keep this message board interesting and 'alive'.

Thank You...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Fernhurst

No we havn't noticed..........

Does this mean the existing contributors are not interesting ????? well don't expect me to shake your hand at the end of this post!!!!  :dft012:

Brandon

Thank you for this opportunity to introduce myself, I have been reading for months. I am an American living in Baltimore (suburbs) Maryland. (ducks to avoid objects thrown)

I am a serious football fan (I also watch American kickball {NFL}). I started watching in 1994 when the world cup was here and I now pay the extra 25$ a month to have FSC and FSC plus, meaning I get to watch every Fulham match, and I do! I appreciate when people post about Fulham streaming on the internet for the occasional non-televised game. My friends and I skip work regularly to watch Champions league matches and you better believe we watched every Fulham Europa league match live last year. My wife makes fun of me for the 30+ football matches saved on our dvr, but I will want to watch Fulham vs Shaktar a few times in the next few years.

How did I arrive a Fulham fan? Predictably enough growing up watching the US National team I loved the grit and determination of Brian McBride. He embodies the type of player I love and desire to be myself (I still play once a week for fun). McBride may have gotten me here, and in his days I mainly "watched" games on espn.com with the little dots representing players, but once here I realized the "Fulham way" is the way football should be played. I bleed Fulham (when Demps missed the pk recently I literally fell on my face) and whether there is a US player on the team or not, I am a fan for life.

My daughter (14 months) will grow up thinking it is normal to call our game football (not the S word) and she will bleed Fulham as well. We will make it the Cottage one day, and I hope to meet some of you then.

Thank you for a place to read so many interesting and in depth things about the club I love. I appreciate the overall attitude that is encouraged here and special thanks to White Noise for all of his research.  

COYW!

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Brandon on February 28, 2011, 02:24:32 PM
Thank you for this opportunity to introduce myself, I have been reading for months. I am an American living in Baltimore (suburbs) Maryland. (ducks to avoid objects thrown)

I am a serious football fan (I also watch American kickball {NFL}). I started watching in 1994 when the world cup was here and I now pay the extra 25$ a month to have FSC and FSC plus, meaning I get to watch every Fulham match, and I do! I appreciate when people post about Fulham streaming on the internet for the occasional non-televised game. My friends and I skip work regularly to watch Champions league matches and you better believe we watched every Fulham Europa league match live last year. My wife makes fun of me for the 30+ football matches saved on our dvr, but I will want to watch Fulham vs Shaktar a few times in the next few years.

How did I arrive a Fulham fan? Predictably enough growing up watching the US National team I loved the grit and determination of Brian McBride. He embodies the type of player I love and desire to be myself (I still play once a week for fun). McBride may have gotten me here, and in his days I mainly "watched" games on espn.com with the little dots representing players, but once here I realized the "Fulham way" is the way football should be played. I bleed Fulham (when Demps missed the pk recently I literally fell on my face) and whether there is a US player on the team or not, I am a fan for life.

My daughter (14 months) will grow up thinking it is normal to call our game football (not the S word) and she will bleed Fulham as well. We will make it the Cottage one day, and I hope to meet some of you then.

Thank you for a place to read so many interesting and in depth things about the club I love. I appreciate the overall attitude that is encouraged here and special thanks to White Noise for all of his research.  

COYW!

Thanks for that and welcome to the board!

Lighthouse

Hi and welocme Brandon. Enjoy posting as much as you can. The same old names (like mine)can be a bit boring so we welcome new points of view or even the same points of view from new posters.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

YankeeJim

Welcome Brandon! Great to have another Terp on board. I've been gone from Maryland for a long time but still have a few cousins in Charm City.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

NogoodBoyo

Hello Brandon.  My name's Boyo.  Watch out or that Lighthouse.  He's a charmer, but many a poster has been dashed to bits on his rocks.
Nogood "Scyllad and Choribdead, you'll be" Boyo

Jack Fulham

Fernhurst

Brandon

Thanks for the warm welcome fellows, I look forward to no longer reading in silence.

White Noise

Welcome to FoF Brandon and Jack. Hope you enjoy it on here. :54:

Good to see another Bairdinho fan on here Jack and Brandon - let us know if you have any problems loading up a pic/avatar onto your profile.

Logicalman

Welcome to the pair of you.

It matters not how you got here, it only matters that you decide to stay with Fulham. As Brandon so graciously pointed out, the 'Fulham Way' to play is the best. We may not win as many as the scum and ManUre, but you will not find any plastic fans supporting our great team like you to those others.

We ARE the genuine article.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Welcome everyone,don't be frightened, get stuck in and enjoy,none of bite(except FatFred but he's old,just throw him a sausage if he gets a snarl on and he'll go and sit in his corner again :005: :011: :dft012:)

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

finnster01

Welcome lads. Enjoy. This is the place you never want to leave, and becomes the website you check a sickening large amount of times during the day. It is very addictive. I wouldn't be shocked if Charlie Sheen is a member. Is he FatFreddy in disguise?  :032:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: finnster01 on February 28, 2011, 10:25:15 PM
Welcome lads. Enjoy. This is the place you never want to leave, and becomes the website you check a sickening large amount of times during the day. It is very addictive. I wouldn't be shocked if Charlie Sheen is a member. Is he FatFreddy in disguise?  :032:
Two and a half Freds, isn't one bad enough ???  :59:

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Logicalman

Quote from: finnster01 on February 28, 2011, 10:25:15 PM

If we disguised Fred with Diamonds, we could call him Lucy.