watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

OH LORD-THIS IS GHASTLY.

Started by zzamora, February 24, 2011, 08:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalJoe

There should have been a **Cringe Alert** on thread title. Exhibit A on why we don't sing or chant...
You can observe a lot by just watching.

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Mr Fulham

:dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse:

The Equalizer

Oh lordy! No wonder it's commonly recognised that the best musicians in the world are British!  :dft011:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

BalDrick

A word to the Yanks - the reason we say Drogba (though that could change to Torres next season if that piece of shite Drogba leaves that club) is because they're our rivals. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm not sure the Ivory Coast and USA (USA USA USA) are exactly rivals.

Surely a Mexican striker would work better? Or a Canadian? Suppose at a push you could use Forlan (do USA play Uruguay on at least a semi-regular basis?)...
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Vinnieffc

Crrrriiiiinnnnnggggeeee......  :red:

Logicalman

I do hope they all have day jobs!!  :dft001:  :012:

michaelread

lol, thats probably half of the offal right there

brixology

I have now listened to both versions and have no idea what the tune is.  Is it supposed to be set to something?

The Doctor

Originally it's to the tune of "Sloop John B" by the Beach Boys.  Comes across much better with several hundred drunkards bellowing from a frozen terrace

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Burt

:020:  :020:  :020:  :020:  :020:  :020:  :020:  :020:  :020:  :020:  :020:  :020:  :020:  :020:  :020:  :020:

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Mr Fulham on February 24, 2011, 11:17:30 PM
:dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse:

Wise decision to shorten it, Ed! :54:

Jimbobob

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on February 25, 2011, 03:20:06 PM
it must be cold in that pub...

No kidding!!!!..... those are some bundled up lads. Hilarious.
I have to admit after listening to the chants on the link they all sound pretty bad. But that's not the point....they are just having fun and cheering on the boys!!!
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Matt

Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!