Main Menu

OH LORD-THIS IS GHASTLY.

Started by zzamora, February 24, 2011, 08:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzamora

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 26, 2011, 05:41:01 PM
Quote from: zzamora on February 26, 2011, 05:23:47 PM
Quote from: CincyFulham1 on February 26, 2011, 03:35:24 AM
I have just read through the thread and I'm not about to touch that link with a 10ft mouse.  I fear what may resonate from my speakers.

Good choice.
19 posts now, so roughly your 12th post on here was to slag off the Yanks and cause a bit of grief. Go back to Cottage Corner.

You wouldnt last two seconds there....http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/foffat-freddys-cat

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: zzamora on February 26, 2011, 06:16:58 PM
I have just read through the thread and I'm not about to touch that link with a 10ft mouse.  I fear what may resonate from my speakers.

Good choice.
19 posts now, so roughly your 12th post on here was to slag off the Yanks and cause a bit of grief. Go back to Cottage Corner.

You wouldnt last two seconds there....http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/foffat-freddys-cat
So i'll last as long as when you  finally cop hold of a bird . Been on the Offal, run it for a while, got banned a few times,i'm sure i'm the only bloke to have the old Bill raid his house because of his postings on there, so i think it's safe to say i reckon i could handle it if i could ever be bothered to look at it, but sadly too many braindead boring lairy mugs like yourself on there, and i'm happy in semi retirement on FOF.  Jog on.

finnster01

Good choice.

FatFreddy is a FOF legend.
If you are only on here to wind him up, suggest you post elsewhere and if I wanted to see a link on the offal I would have gone there.

I have been patient with you but  I just noticed that you are keeping it up in another thread as well. We do not need FOF to drop to lower levels and just turn into a slightly better offal. Get your troll off here if that is all you can contribute  :046:

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on February 26, 2011, 08:00:36 PM

Good choice.

FatFreddy is a FOF legend.
If you are only on here to wind him up, suggest you post elsewhere and if I wanted to see a link on the offal I would have gone there.

I have been patient with you but  I just noticed that you are keeping it up in another thread as well. We do not need FOF to drop to lower levels and just turn into a slightly better offal. Get your troll off here if that is all you can contribute  :046:

Ahhh bless you Finny x  :015:

Mr Fulham

Good choice.

Ah, so you're that 12 year old muppet without any background knowledge. Thanks for the confirmation, WUM. Move on and leave us alone.

zzamora

Quote from: Mr Fulham on February 26, 2011, 08:13:03 PM
I have just read through the thread and I'm not about to touch that link with a 10ft mouse.  I fear what may resonate from my speakers.

Good choice.

Ah, so you're that 12 year old muppet without any background knowledge. Thanks for the confirmation, WUM. Move on and leave us alone.

Shocking.age discrimination.fof has no class.and I'll think you'll find that I was called a rude thing in an unprovoked attack slighly earlier? So give me a break, I only responded when I was insulted violently and unfairly

Mr Fulham

Quote from: zzamora on February 26, 2011, 08:59:57 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on February 26, 2011, 08:13:03 PM
I have just read through the thread and I'm not about to touch that link with a 10ft mouse.  I fear what may resonate from my speakers.

Good choice.

Shocking.age discrimination.fof has no class.and I'll think you'll find that I was called a rude thing in an unprovoked attack slighly earlier? So give me a break, I only responded when I was insulted violently and unfairly

This is no age discrimination, I only wanted to confirm that you are seemingly too young to understand the rymthm of life and the rythm of FoF and you might be a bit too mindless.

I didn't want to offend you. :048:

I only wanted to make sure that you calm down, learn (and leave us alone!). The part about your knowledge and understanding and your bad conduct at Cottage Corner remains though. If you want to continue with this misbehaviour then you should leave this messageboard. If you want to change that, feel free to stay here.

Mr Fulham

Addition: If you only came to this messageboard to offend long-serving members you indeed should bugger off!

LRCN

cool it down lads or i'll close the thread, then where will we cringe.

FatFreddysCat

Both me and Zzamora have had a word in our shell likes, i will now no longer reply to any of his posts.

Krutch

FLY US TO THE COTTAGE!!! TEACH US HOW TO SING!!!

Hello FoF!

As a leader of the Blackout Brigade, I'm responsible for the video you've all been discussing. 

Quick background to put some rumors/speculation to rest.

I am a Fulham Supporter.  I've been to the Cottage.  I saw Brian McBride score a cracking header to beat Tim Howard and Everton 1-0.  Keller, Bocanegra, Eddie Johnson, and Dempsey all played in the match.  Probably the most Americans ever in 1 EPL match. 

We did this chant to warm ourselves up to do our version of The Hardchorus (which I've posted below)... We tried to do it riiiiiiiiiight, but getting 20 drunk dudes to listen to a song and learn it in 10 minutes @ 8 AM proved to be more difficult than anticipated. 

Above all, we had fun.  We converted a number of our "average joe" friends into part time football fans... Some of them are already gearing up to watch Fulham v. Man City on Sunday...
Also, we plan to do this a few more times and our numbers are growing... so prepare yourselves for CRINGEFEST 2.0!!! 

Listen to our hard chorus.  Use your superior intelligence to calculate that we are singing to you.  We don't want it to be 1-0 to the Citizens on Sunday.  We want it to be 3-0 to the Cottagers.  One with the left, one with the right, and one with Dempsey's head!!! 

P.S.

BY ALL MEANS, FLY US TO THE COTTAGE!!! TEACH US HOW TO SING!!!

Off The Beaten Pitch - One-Nil on Sunday

:)

we'll chat more later.
@OTBPtv

Steve_orino

Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Krutch on February 27, 2011, 12:43:25 AM

Hello FoF!

As a leader of the Blackout Brigade, I'm responsible for the video you've all been discussing. 

I am a Fulham Supporter.  I've been to the Cottage.  I saw Brian McBride score a cracking header to beat Tim Howard and Everton 1-0.  Keller, Bocanegra, Eddie Johnson, and Dempsey all played in the match.  Probably the most Americans ever in 1 EPL match. 

We did this chant to warm ourselves up to do our version of The Hardchorus (which I've posted below)... We tried to do it riiiiiiiiiight, but getting 20 drunk dudes to listen to a song and learn it in 10 minutes @ 8 AM proved to be more difficult than anticipated. 

Above all, we had fun.  We converted a number of our "average joe" friends into part time football fans... Some of them are already gearing up to watch Fulham v. Man City on Sunday...
Also, we plan to do this a few more times and our numbers are growing... so prepare yourselves for CRINGEFEST 2.0!!! 

Listen to our hard chorus.  Use your superior intelligence to calculate that we are singing to you.  We don't want it to be 1-0 to the Citizens on Sunday.  We want it to be 3-0 to the Cottagers.  One with the left, one with the right, and one with Dempsey's head!!! 

P.S.

we'll chat more later.

It's still terrible Krutch, but keep it going and may your numbers continue to grow and your singing improve  :54: I bet the boys on the Offal will love this clip  :doh:

Mr Fulham

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm ????????????????/??
A 13/14 year old boy   praying to God and using the word 'Ghastly' 
what 14 year old does this .........................IMO, This ZZZZZZ man ................is  some Sad- old -Fecker 

zzamora

Quote from: KCat on February 27, 2011, 12:38:31 PM
Hummmmmmmmmmmmm ????????????????/??
A 13/14 year old boy   praying to God and using the word 'Ghastly' 
what 14 year old does this .........................IMO, This ZZZZZZ man ................is  some Sad- old -Fecker 

14/15 actually.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: Krutch on February 27, 2011, 12:43:25 AM

Hello FoF!

P.S.

we'll chat more later.

hahahahaha that is so wrong is so many ways it's brilliant :clap_hands:
you keep going and keep backing the Fulham,it's mustn't be easy trying to follow one of the "smaller" premiership teams like us on your side of the pond,so keep coming back on here,we have more than a few of your fellow Yanks on here who really know what they are talking about football wise so keep popping in,you won't be on your own :clap_hands:
PS have a word with the Fiorentina fan,he's have way to much fun singing that song :dft012: :dft012: :doh:

Krutch

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 27, 2011, 10:08:53 AM

It's still terrible Krutch, but keep it going and may your numbers continue to grow and your singing improve
[/quote]

Thanks FFC ;) 

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on February 27, 2011, 02:53:51 PM

PS have a word with the Fiorentina fan,he's have way to much fun singing that song

Thanks RSD ... I think I will enjoy the chatter here.  I even enjoyed having our video called Ghastly and Terrible! :D   It's actually easy to support a club like Fulham for me.  I also find it very easy to HATE Chelsea (yes, we know why you say Drogba in the chant)!!

The Fiorentina fan is our buddy Pablo. He sort of looks like Mesut Ozil and his dancing has been highly criticized, but we think it's hilarious! It's meant to be comedy!

Watching the match now before I've gotta head to work.  COYW!!!
@OTBPtv

finnster01

Mr Krutch,
Good stuff. Had me in stitches.
You are a fine Fulham fan.  :54:  :clap_hands:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Krutch

Quote from: finnster01 on February 27, 2011, 03:58:28 PM
Mr Krutch,
Good stuff. Had me in stitches.
You are a fine Fulham fan.  :54:  :clap_hands:

Thanks for the Welcome (from some of you lol). 

Maybe we'll win over the rest of you with our future vids.   :)

www.youtube.com/OFFtheBEATENpitch

www.facebook.com/offthebeatenpitch

@OTBPtv