Main Menu

Fulham Want Jamie O'Hara - Again

Started by White Noise, February 20, 2010, 07:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.fansfc.com/Fulham/story/19053/8.html

Fulham to offer O'Hara London stay

11:30 AM 18 February, 2010

Fulham Football Club are set to make an offer for Jamie O'Hara at the end of the season.

The talented midfield player has struggled to force his way into the Tottenham Hotspur side under Harry Redknapp, who still rates him as a player of real quality.

O'Hara has impressed during his season-long loan deal at Portsmouth to date, and he admits he may have to leave White Hart Lane on a permanent basis for regular first team football.

It is believed this something Roy Hodgson is willing to offer him at Craven Cottage, with an offer for the 23-year-old expected to be tabled in the summer.

FatFreddysCat

Reminds me a bit of a younger Murphy. But haven't we got enough midfielders? Get rid of deadwood like Kelly, Stoor, Kallio, AJ and get Shorey and a rb to cover Pants, a decent forward and a cover for the HH partnership and we are sorted. By the way may i mention i'm Fulham's most succesful manager ever, BY FAR 8)

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 20, 2010, 08:00:45 PM
Reminds me a bit of a younger Murphy. But haven't we got enough midfielders? Get rid of deadwood like Kelly, Stoor, Kallio, AJ and get Shorey and a rb to cover Pants, a decent forward and a cover for the HH partnership and we are sorted. By the way may i mention i'm Fulham's most succesful manager ever, BY FAR 8)

I think he will be the Murphy replacement,IN TIME,we don't know how long Murphy will last and he takes a while to recover from knocks(he has been rushed back early,the signing of O'Hara would stop this I hope)

BarneyTravers

Be a very worthy addition...very impressive of late.

Fulham for the cups