watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Help! Anybody!

Started by zzamora, March 01, 2011, 06:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzamora

should i get stevange road stand block b (higher) seats L 14,13,12 or Same block but row O 18,19 20?  Need to snap em up quick!

FatFreddysCat

I've sat in that block many times, infact as  a young 15 year old i remember we had a bit of  mob in there, had  bit of a ruck with Cardiff. Sorry cant help, i'm a pompous.......  :038:

zzamora

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on March 01, 2011, 07:07:36 PM
I've sat in that block many times, infact as  a young 15 year old i remember we had a bit of  mob in there, had  bit of a ruck with Cardiff. Sorry cant help, i'm a pompous twit  :038:

alright freddy,ive said im sorry. please help?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: zzamora on March 01, 2011, 07:10:32 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on March 01, 2011, 07:07:36 PM
I've sat in that block many times, infact as  a young 15 year old i remember we had a bit of  mob in there, had  bit of a ruck with Cardiff. Sorry cant help, i'm a pompous...... :038:

alright freddy,ive said im sorry. please help?
Put it this way i was in the last row at the back when we beat Juventus, so i'd go for that, becareful of the iron girder things if we score.But above all try H Block, best part and best fans in the ground. If you sit in what is now the lower part ???? and it rains your going to get soaked, at least when it was the enclosure you could move back. Loves kisses and hugs. ooops i forgot you're a young un, i'm not grooming you honest  :002:

FatFreddysCat

Oh extra brownie points for calling it the Stevenage Rd stand  :54:  (i'm not grooming any brownies either  :022:  ) but perhaps wise beyond your years  hmmm. Anyhow all is forgiven young or not so young grasshopper.

LBNo11

...although these are for highlighting restricted views, it may help give you an idea of the views. For a roving camera view go to this link and click on block 'B' ...

http://www.fulhamfc.com/surroundviews/restrictedview.html
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LBNo11 on March 01, 2011, 07:28:11 PM

...although these are for highlighting restricted views, it may help give you an idea of the views. For a roving camera view go to this link and click on block 'B' ...

http://www.fulhamfc.com/surroundviews/restrictedview.html

Neither of them views are from the far supierior top of the block, but as i said watch them girders .

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Anywhere in the ' R' row ( it's the back row and you can stand or jump around and there is nobody to complain  ).
A very dull, very  young, very spotty  stewart once told me to sit down, I asked him if he was having a laugh  ???
He wasn't  and I didn't  !!! I do not notice them girders .......and my seat in Block G is  100 English pounds cheaper than my previous seat in  'F' .............................
............................H Block is quieter these days Fred, the young guns are getting old :)