more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Loading Skin...

Started by finnster01, January 25, 2010, 01:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Just looked at the chat room.

Looks very impressive. Sound effects and everything. For a moment, I thought I had accessed a naughty site by accident as it claimed it was "Loading Skin"...Oh well, I guess I learned another useful web term today  :)
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

WhiteJC

the "skin" will eventually be white/grey not light blueish as at the moment

GoldCoastWhite

So it'll be closer to an English winter pallor than the current Scottish one JC ? Snigger  8)

WhiteJC

LRCN

JC a couple of questions:

1) have you fixed the chatroom problems (basically the lag and automatic booting)
2) do you know how long it'll take to get all 700 odd members put up on here, we've got 450 odd at the moment

HatterDon

I believe that I qualify as an "odd" member. Glad to see the new site.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

WhiteJC

Quote from: Lork on January 25, 2010, 01:36:38 PM

1) have you fixed the chatroom problems (basically the lag and automatic booting)
2) do you know how long it'll take to get all 700 odd members put up on here, we've got 450 odd at the moment

1) the lag issue is something to do with the database access so there will allways be a delay however, I've added some caching so the delay should be less. FulhamUSA use the same software and they have far less of a delay than we had/have.
2)all 700 members have been added however, there are currently 261 members awaiting activation

Lighthouse

Loading skin refers to the special site the slimmers go to. They claim it is not fat and they are losing weight. Hence loading skin.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LRCN

Quote from: WhiteJC on January 25, 2010, 01:57:11 PM
Quote from: Lork on January 25, 2010, 01:36:38 PM

1) the lag issue is something to do with the database access so there will allways be a delay however, I've added some caching so the delay should be less. FulhamUSA use the same software and they have far less of a delay than we had/have.
2)all 700 members have been added however, there are currently 261 members awaiting activation

hmm, it's telling me only 1 member is awaiting activation. also how old is the databse, I know it's a couple of weeks old but not 100% sure exactly how old, so can you put up a note saying members registered after xx.xx.xxxx have to reregister?