News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I may be putting mself up for shooting down but.......

Started by sunburywhite, March 05, 2011, 07:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b+w geezer

The original poster has a point about the habits he's started getting into and his effectiveness does seem to have receded during each of his spells in the first team. To pick up on responses, there are some echoes of Steed who, however, weighed in with a near-Dempsey quantity of goals each season as well as often laying them on. Moussa lags behind in the stats stake, but certainly requires attention that -- less certainly -- benefits teammates; these things aren't entirely susceptible to measure.

He is inexperienced in this league and has had little chance to partner Bobby, which is where he may do best. There is talent and a good attitude there. Still, right now, it is fair to say that he's not living up to the first sightings of him and his starting place must be under some threat.

BalDrick

The first time I saw him, I remember walking back from the ground and saying he'd be gone to United within 2 years. However, I can't see that now.

But, and it's a big but, other teams do seem to detail a lot of men on him whenever he's in possession, thus making it harder for him to turn on any magic. Of course it does afford other (lesser-rated by the oppo) players less attention. A player who would thrive more were his team mates as highly rated as he.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town