watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What Did You Think Of Zamora & Kakuta?

Started by White Noise, March 05, 2011, 05:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

What did you think of the impact they made respectively in the time they were on?

clint23

Zamora and Kakuta should start with Everton

alfie

Quote from: clint23 on March 05, 2011, 05:42:55 PM

would be better if they started with Fulham

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

MJG

Thought Zamora was excellent when he came on and Kakuta showed he has pace and is a busy player.

alfie

Bobby was outstanding, was not sure about his confidence on his return but bloody hell he is straight in, would like to have seen Gudjohnson give a run
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Jack Fulham

Kakuta is a very good player, excellent on the ball and very good a passing by the looks of things. He looks much better at passing than Dembele and Dempsey so I think he should start against Everton.

Bobby looked on fire today, can't wait for Hughes to unleash him on Everton. He lifts the players and the fans, huge figure for us as a club.

greenmachine

Bobby did well as a good target man, a side of our game that has been sorely missing. Kakuta showed good pace and the willingness to run at the defense.  Like the moves that sparky made.

Burt

There was a real lift when Zamora came on, he should start from here on.

Kakuta looked quality - composed, passed well, got a couple of decent balls in to the box.

FatFreddysCat

I'd love it if we was able to sign Kakuta permantly or at least a season long loan, very exciting quality player. We do have a very good squad now, even better when Sidders and Senderos are fit.

clint23

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on March 05, 2011, 07:38:13 PM
I'd love it if we was able to sign Kakuta permantly or at least a season long loan, very exciting quality player. We do have a very good squad now, even better when Sidders and Senderos are fit.

Chelsea have Torres/Drogba/Anelka/Kalou/Malouda(as a wing forward)/Sturigde(coming from Bolton). I think we should offer at least another season loan to the kid

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: clint23 on March 05, 2011, 07:42:42 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on March 05, 2011, 07:38:13 PM

Chelsea have Torres/Drogba/Anelka/Kalou/Malouda(as a wing forward)/Sturigde(coming from Bolton). I think we should offer at least another season loan to the kid
Depends if they let us have him though.

ToodlesMcToot

Bobby looked far more in form than I'd have expected given the time away. Very happy.

I"ve said it before - Hughes should do everything possible to get Kakuta on loan for next season (doubt the blue poo would sell him). It wouldn't surprise me if that has already been lined up.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Basil

Kakuta probably touched the ball 5 times today and each time it was very constructive, you can see he is a good player in brief cameos. Wishful thinking to get him on loan next season, he was that not far of Chelsea first team before he came here, would like it to happen though.

BlacknWhite

But will Zamora be fully fit tinge able to play a full 90 minutes by then, I dont think that bobby will start but possibly katuta. He looked very good so he should have made a mark

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: BlacknWhite on March 05, 2011, 08:25:20 PM

But will Zamora be fully fit tinge able to play a full 90 minutes by then, I dont think that bobby will start but possibly katuta. He looked very good so he should have made a mark
Good point was actually thinking that myself, would be a disaster if he got crocked again because we rushed him back to soon. It wouldn't surprise me to see him play a behind closed doors friendly before Everton to boost his fitness levels a bit more.

Matt

Both are two very good additions to the team. Bobby is some weeks from 90 minutes and is better of the bench to not risk anything. Kakuta is class and should get more time on, has been brilliant when he has got a run out. But who would we drop? Dembele is, before he gets tired or three players on him, our most important player in attack. It's not only when he is on the ball, he also creates a threat for the opposition. Duff has found his former glory. Dempsey, who didn't provide that much today IMHO, is our top goalscorer and is a bigger threat than AJ is at the moment. AJ has an incredible work-rate and we will definatly miss that, but I think he is to weak to get inťo the scoring oppertunities.

Wouldn't drop AJ yet... Zamora and Kakuta should get more time on from now on and AJ is the one who is closest to the bench.
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

HatterDon

If Kakuta starts, the logical person to sit would be Dembele. I think the best team left on our schedule to play Kakuta against would be Arsenal. Their central defense is in tatters, and this lad could rip them to pieces.

The problem is, as you say, who sits. NICE PROBLEM. I'm not a veteran of Fulham's exploits, but I wonder if we've ever had more talent in a game day squad as we had yesterday.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

TonyGilroy

Saturday's bench was by a mile the best bench we've ever had and Gera, Sidwell, Pantsil and Senderos were missing.

Duff has to start on present form and so should Zamora if fit. AJ gets better game by game and you wouldn't want to leave out Dembele or Dempsey but one has to go and even then that's leaving Kakuta and Gudjohnson on the bench. Plus Davies. And Gera at home sulking.

If we had cup games we could rotate.

I think, fitness permitting I'd go with Zamora and AJ up top with Kakuta and Duff on the wings against Everton.

SG

A lot of our defensive strength comes from the wingers working back to cover the full backs and thus I think that in away games in particular Hughes will keep that formation and thus Duff and Dempsey will start with Kakuta only coming on in the last 15/20 mins when we are either trying to win the game or recover from a loss makling position.

I was impressed with Kakuta but it was easier for him as we were at home, going forward trying to win the game. How would he fare with our backs to the wall away from home - I dont know. I think he will be the permanent sub.

I would suspect that Bob will be sub for a few more games yet. He will not be rushed back just as AJ was not rushed back.

So its Zamora and Kakuta to start next game !