watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Am I the only Fulham fan from Romania?

Started by clint23, March 09, 2011, 10:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

I know I am not but I'd be hard pressed to remember another poster mentioning they are from Romania. It's pretty awesome though that we do have posters from so many countries. Glad you made it though and welcome once again!

clint23

Quote from: RidgeRider on March 09, 2011, 08:24:44 PM
I know I am not but I'd be hard pressed to remember another poster mentioning they are from Romania. It's pretty awesome though that we do have posters from so many countries. Glad you made it though and welcome once again!

Thanks RidgeRider! I tried this days to covert some of my friends to Fulham, but the mentality here, in Romania, is something like "England? Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United, Man City and Tottenham. We never heard of Fulham and we can't support other clubs rather than the top 5 ".

HatterDon

I also think you may be the FIRST Rumanian supporter to post on Friends of Fulham. I say "first" because I don't think you'll be the only for long.

I keep wondering [Jack are you reading this?] if there's some way for the mods to post an updated list of posters and their home country.

In any case, WELCOME SIR! You now have friends from all over the world.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

clint23

Quote from: HatterDon on March 10, 2011, 04:20:02 PM
I also think you may be the FIRST Rumanian supporter to post on Friends of Fulham. I say "first" because I don't think you'll be the only for long.

I keep wondering [Jack are you reading this?] if there's some way for the mods to post an updated list of posters and their home country.

Thanks Hatter!

The FIRST Romanian supporter to post on Friends of Fulham?! Well, I'm very proud of that  :57:

RidgeRider

Quote from: HatterDon on March 10, 2011, 04:20:02 PM

Good idea. I'll see what JC can do. It would be cool to have a map like we use to have an FUSA and I know it is on the wish list of this site.

RidgeRider

Quote from: Bogdan23 on March 10, 2011, 07:41:27 AM
Quote from: RidgeRider on March 09, 2011, 08:24:44 PM

Thanks RidgeRider! I tried this days to covert some of my friends to Fulham, but the mentality here, in Romania, is something like "England? Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United, Man City and Tottenham. We never heard of Fulham and we can't support other clubs rather than the top 5 ".

You are welcome Bogdan. Looks like football fans around the world are nearly the same in some sense cause here in the States you the same thing. We seem to have few Fulham fans here but most follow United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal like they do in Romania.

AmericanJames

I kno my brother tried to convert some friends while the studied abroad in the states and then again when he went to visit, not sure how successful he was though
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

clintclintdeuce

When I was there I tried to spread the wealth. A few Rapid fans got on board, and I even got Fulham memorabilia into their club bar.
The Dude abides.

RidgeRider

Looks like Bogdan changed his screen name then deleted his account??? Hope we didn't scare him off.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: RidgeRider on June 05, 2011, 12:51:05 AM
Looks like Bogdan changed his screen name then deleted his account??? Hope we didn't scare him off.
Hope we haven't lost our only Romainian supporter.