News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Introduce yourselves and explain where are you from, and why Fulham..?

Started by LBNo11, February 20, 2010, 07:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SyrattSon

'Allo, Friends.

1) I currently live north of Baltimore, Maryland. Before that Central Pennsylvania, Boston, Cincinnati, Indiana. Born outside Chicago.

2) Last year my son suggested we start following non-American football. My grandmother was born in London, so I did some research and discovered she was born in Fulham. The family lived on Escourt Road. A bit of research about the team piqued my interest. Then I watched a game. Gentlemen Jim, Jamie, Ream, Mitro, and the Cottage hooked me in immediately. A good friend here has relatives who lived in Brentford, so I had an immediate local rivalry to boot.

3) Not beyond the University team where I teach and team USA.

Here's hoping I can make a pilgrimage some day!

~Brian

reis

Hi all,

Just registered today, but have been following Fulham since the start of the season.

I come from Portugal and the main reason to follow is João Palhinha!! Me and my 2 kids are Sporting Clube Portugal fans and love this guy!
Just so unfair he didn´t play almost anything in the world cup, what a dum our coach was...

I expect to go to London in February with my family and love to be able to watch a game.

Sloth

Hello all!

Been a fan since the McBride days. Loving how we are doing this season and hope to come over for a game at some point.
Liquor expert. American.Human.

cr_kirk

Hello all,
Thought I'd introduce myself, have been a quiet "observer" of FOF for some time but this is my first post.
I'm an Aussie but have been supporting Fulham since 2008. The reason i started supporting Fulham was because it was the closest Premier League team to where I lived in London at the time and they also had a rather epic Aussie Mark Schwarzer as goalkeeper at the time.
I've been an avid supporter ever since albeit it has certainly been a roller coaster ride over that period. Whilst there has been plenty of pain and anguish as a supporter you can always guarantee that it is never dull being a Fulham supporter!!
And what a season they are having this year! Up the Whites!
PS. I'm now living in New Zealand, be interested to know if there are many kiwis on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mcbridles

Hello from Nashville, TN. I started to follow Fulham in 2005-6 when the EPL was only available on an obscure cable channel (Bein Sports) in the US. Why? They were the only team with US players so I just figured why not? Then I fell in love with the team, the Cottage and the club as a whole. Been a loyal friend of Fulham ever since. My dream is to see a match at the Cottage. Hopefully this season as my job is now taking me to the UK. That's the short story. COYW.