News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

AGHHH! NO FULHAM THIS WEEKEND!! How will you be filling your time?

Started by Burt, March 12, 2011, 09:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialWhite

Good practise for summer lads, only 4 home games left.  :dft004:

I'm procrastinating (trying to writing a report) and watching The Sopranos.

JohnKovacs

Did a full detail (shampoo carpets/wash and wax etc.) on my Sequoia and the wife's Mazda. Tomorrow I will do the same with the Cadillac.

finnster01

Quote from: McBridefan1 on March 12, 2011, 05:08:50 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on March 12, 2011, 04:57:42 PM
I am in bed, watching horrible US TV and old movies. Have to drag my old broken body to cook one of my staple appetizers (mussels in a cognac and cream sauce with sprinkles of dried hot peppers and finely chopped shallots) because my lady is having company over tonight. Hurts chopping stuff with my ribs, but I promised so there. It is very tasty anyway.

Other than that, don't really know what to do with myself. Weekend without Fullham truly sucks.

why are you chopping stuff with your ribs? for that matter how do you chop stuff with your ribs?  :drums:
Dave,
Thanks for your compassion and baseball season hasn't even started yet...

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Living in Asia, but still like to do the odd British based Sunday. Already washed the car this morning.  Off to buy all thats needed for a top, home made Sunday roast. When thats Polished off, its an evening of laying on the sofa trying to out-fart my dog.

BarryP

7:00 AM Saturday morning drive for my son's first match of the spring.  A rousing 0-0 draw with a lot of shots for my son's team that were inches wide or inches high.  In the end each keeper tallied one difficult save a piece.  If there there was a point given for cumulative riding time like college wrestling they would have left with a win.  Wendy's for lunch cured any bitter after taste from the draw.

Arrived home around noon and did some touch up painting to the ceilings, helped my son put stain and finish on a previously sanded reclamation desk project for his newly painted room and booked a hotel for Indianapolis for the evening because it is my turn to drive for state training.

4:30 PM Quickly ate two grilled cheese sandwiches and packed a bag.

5:00 Began the trek to Indianapolis for my daughters state soccer training by picking up her travel buddy.

Somewhere between Indy and home lose an hour for time differential.

10:39 Type this reply and prepare to lose another hour as we spring fowrard tonight.  At least I will get one of my hours back on the drive home tomorrow.

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

FC Silver Fox

Visited Cuenca and crossed the Andes in Ecuador today. We went from 12000 feet down to sea level in 100 miles. Exploring Guayaquil tomorrow, Sunday, before taking the red-eye back to Europe tomorrow night.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

psand22

Looks like a round of golf, a few cool ones with the Mrs. and then watch the little ones thrash the house.

Ron Sheepskin

I see that Hugh Grant is coping by watching the Rugby - the team in white is winning  :045:
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.