Stockdale

Corluka  Hughes  Hangeland  Briggs

Kalou  Etuhu  Sidwell Dempsey

Dembele  Zamora

Subs: Schwarzer, AJ, Senderos, Murphy, Dalle Valle, Kakuta

:54:
FTID

FatFreddysCat

Though i have lost the love for Schawzer, no way will stockdale be first chice keeper whilst he's here. And why the man love of Corluka? Charlie Adam yes .

SmithyFFC

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on March 14, 2011, 09:16:04 PM
Though i have lost the love for Schawzer, no way will stockdale be first chice keeper whilst he's here. And why the man love of Corluka? Charlie Adam yes .

I agree about Schwarzer, would ideally like to see him go, obviously doesn't want to be here. Corluka is far better than any of our current options and is still young.
FTID

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: manxman on March 14, 2011, 09:32:05 PM
Just pump Jamie o'hara in
I'd go along with that. Sidders and Adam/ OHara would be quality. Preferably Adam , but it seems he is destined to be sub for Spurs or thieverpool.

Whiteroom

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on March 14, 2011, 09:30:49 PM

I agree about Schwarzer, would ideally like to see him go, obviously doesn't want to be here. Corluka is far better than any of our current options and is still young.

How is it obvious that he doesn't want to be here? He couldn't do much more than sigh a contract extension to demonstrate a desire to stay. He is also one of the players that shows the most respect and appreciation to the fans. Sidwell comes before Etuhu. Etuhu can't be in a dream team. thats like an oxymoron.

clint23

Super Simon Davies not even on the bench?

Burt

No Lionel Messi? He will be coming over on a Bosman.

SmithyFFC

Quote from: Whiteroom on March 14, 2011, 11:59:45 PM
Quote from: FulhamFan2 on March 14, 2011, 09:30:49 PM

How is it obvious that he doesn't want to be here? He couldn't do much more than sigh a contract extension to demonstrate a desire to stay. He is also one of the players that shows the most respect and appreciation to the fans. Sidwell comes before Etuhu. Etuhu can't be in a dream team. thats like an oxymoron.

Well I thought it became obvious that he wanted to leave when he handed in a transfer request over the summer. Etuhu is the only real physical presence we have in midfield, but I agree we need an upgrade on him.
FTID

Mr Fulham

Sheepskin Junior

Stockdale
Baird Hughes Hangeland Corluka
Sidwell Dempsey Duff
Dembele
Zamora Gudjohnsen
SUBS:
Etheridge Briggs Senderos Etuhu Davies AJ Dalla Valle
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507