more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ridiculous!

Started by Mr Fulham, March 19, 2011, 08:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

Top 10 finish with this away form? DO ME A FAVOUR! :doh:

40 points won't be enough and we've got tough trips to St Andrews and Old Trafford and difficult home matches against the Poo and title-chasing Arsenal. Wolves and West Ham land big point after big point, Villa and Brum have got good sides, Wigan are getting themselves out of it and West Brom have got Woy! :dead horse:

It doesn't look good at the moment, only three points to #18 and only 5 to #20!

Blackpool will surely take something from our home match - I mean, it's Blackpool and Holloway, innit? And Bolton - well, look at our FA Cup-match against 'em!
We MUST win these two matches, if not, we're in serious, serious trouble.

I know, we've never won a banana at Goodison Park, but Everton was incredibly poor today and had Arteta, Fellaini sidelined and Neville/Cahill crocked! What do we expect?

I understand that I'm overreacting, but I think we're in serious trouble to go down this season. And no, I'm not a WUM.

PANIC! :HD:

nevzter

"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Mr Fulham

Quote from: nevzter on March 19, 2011, 08:16:27 PM
no.

Do you really think we'll get six points from these two games?

ScalleysDad

Wheres the bananna raffle stall then. Last time I went, years and years ago I must confess, it was the standard pie and rubbish coffee franchises. I do feel your pain though. The Bolton performance was woeful, Blackburn highlighted some frailties and despite a break we looked more ragged at times today than ever we did with the games piling up last season. I mentioned it earlier and another thread has picked up on it but Dembele of late is'nt the guy we started with. Add to that Etuhu and the 'Sally incidents' and we are down to nine at times. I thought a break would have done them good but with two weeks to the Blackpool game the lethargy shown today might lead to the team being wheeled out onto the pitch.

RidgeRider

we are too good of a team. I think you have pulled the panic button to early Mr. Fulham. We were flat due to the week off me thinks. We didn't win but we had some decent play in the second half when Bobby came on.

wadey

goal difference chaps....as long as we dont concede too many in the remaining games  :045: :045:

Scrumpy

Quote from: Mr Fulham on March 19, 2011, 08:06:14 PM
I understand that I'm overreacting, but I think we're in serious trouble to go down this season. And no, I'm not a WUM.

PANIC! :HD:

Spot on - You ARE overreacting! Keep calm mate. We will NOT go down.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.