watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

waiting for our game to start and watching Bolton v Man U

Started by McBridefan1, March 19, 2011, 04:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBridefan1

Quite impressed by Bolton, and when did Holden move over there??? I must have been livin under my rock. Quite enjoying seeing our Smalling too... I'm happy for the kid, always thought he'd be Ferdinand's successor.

McBridefan1

All that being said Berbatov really should have just put the Mew crew 1 nil up.

Bilet

I'm watching WBA - Arsenal. The home side looks just like a side I watched at the Cottage a year ago.

McBridefan1

get your arse off Johnny Rebens...errr Evens  :red:... come on Bolton. Well so much for Holden doing well he's hurt.

McBridefan1

Quote from: Bilet on March 19, 2011, 04:36:59 PM
I'm watching WBA - Arsenal. The home side looks just like a side I watched at the Cottage a year ago.

What's the score there?

Nick the Swede

Quote from: Bilet on March 19, 2011, 04:36:59 PM

Don't say that! A year ago I had the best time of my football watching life, I miss it  :002:
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

McBridefan1

2-2 now though poor WBA that's gotta suck, I'm guessing they lose 3-2 what do you think? I'm not watching but it is what seems likely.

McBridefan1

McBridefan1

Nanni what a great player, and 10 man U go one nil up... and Jaskeleinen should have held that ball

McBridefan1

didn't we have Smalling playing CB it looks to me like Man U are playing him out wide right...

McBridefan1

Man U nick it 1-0 and the arse share a point with WBA