watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Another interview sorted

Started by ffc2004, March 23, 2011, 02:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffc2004

For my documentary, and one which makes me pretty happy.

The legend that is Kit Symons has agreed to let me interview him.

Happy days.

LBNo11

...well done, I met Kit in 1999 and he was a thoroughly nice guy, he chatted to my son and wife and signed the young'ans autograph book and posed for pictures, I have a picture on my office wall of the premiership promotion team all standing in the goal at the Hammersmith End - he is beckoning someone to join them in the photo - now who was that I wonder? Anyway, good work, maybe you should have a word with Richie and Chopper about adding your interviews to the annual Fulham Review - or contacting David Lloyd at TOOFIF, they would all be interested in player interviews...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

ffc2004

Met him after my Stockdale interview last week and got a photo with him, lovely bloke.

Did forget to ask if he'd be interested in an interview though!  Just e-mailed the club though and they sorted it for me, result.

Burt

A good guy. Should be a good interview.

His daughter goes to my son's school too.

Just thought I would mention that, for no particular reason.

ffc2004

I used to go to the same primary school where Simon Morgan's daughter used to go ( was a year above her I think?), and my god daughter goes to the same school as Stockdale's little girl.

Airfix

Ask him of his thoughts that, while we seem to be getting a little better, we don't score enough from corners.  I remember him and Cookie being quite devastating from these set pieces, weighing in with more than their fair share.

The Doctor

Quote from: Airfix on March 24, 2011, 09:00:24 AM
Ask him of his thoughts that, while we seem to be getting a little better, we don't score enough from corners.  I remember him and Cookie being quite devastating from these set pieces, weighing in with more than their fair share.

Indeed - in fact, I think Symons holds the club record for number of goals scored by a defender in a season.  Something like 11 or 12 if memory serves.  Coleman wasn't that far behind though.

mrska

Good bloke.. very genuine.. :045: