watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Collecting winnings from Bodog?

Started by BalDrick, April 18, 2011, 09:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BalDrick

Last game I was at, I actually won a few quid on Zamora being the last scorer. The window was shut by then anyway - plus I had some beers to drink - so I thought I'd just collect it from a Ladbrokes another day. Just been into one and discovered it's no longer Ladbrokes anyway, it's Bodog. So, anyone know where I can collect my winnings? Due to fixture changes I probably won't be coming to anymore games this season.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

BalDrick

Thanks for that - unfortunately you have to open a Bodog account to do that, which would only be money I could spend on other bets instead of on real stuff. Don't really want the temptation of having an online betting account. There's an address I've just seen too, so hopefully they'll send me a cheque.

MrWhite

The same thing happened to me BalDrick.  It's ultra shady how bodog closes the window before the end of the match so that you can't collect your winnings.  It's all a ploy to get you to open an online account and try to get you to gamble your winnings away.

I wouldn't particularly mind if the bodog girls made more public apperances on match day.

The Equalizer

Someone posted on here about this when Bodog took over the betting at the Cottage. It seems that they won't pay out at matchdays even if the booth is open and you need to join the website.

It sounds like a massive gyp to me as you probably need to spend more money in order to claim any that you've won!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

BalDrick

Well I've done the SAE thing (well I will when I find another stamp), so hopefully they'll send me a cheque. But another fun part of the matchday ritual goes down the pan...

MrWhite

While it's not quite as gratifying as holding a winning gambling ticket, you will get MUCH better odds on betfair anyhow.