watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match of the Day

Started by Oakeshott, February 21, 2010, 11:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oakeshott

What a piss poor programme. A complete imbecile in charge, and instead of getting on with the football a seemingly meaningless compilation about Bilic. Insulting to fans of Fulham, Birmingham, Blackburn and Bolton who had to sit through the rubbish before our games were on.

DevonFFC

bilic cant speak english and hansen is a smug dick, sayin zamora is not international standard, im sure he would walk into the scottish team

LRCN

I dunno, I thought bilic was more interesting than the usual lot.

timmyg

Quote from: ollienixs on February 21, 2010, 11:21:58 PM
bilic cant speak english and hansen is a smug dick, sayin zamora is not international standard, im sure he would walk into the scottish team

If Zamora played for Liverpool then Hansen would say he should be the captain.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

mrska

I was going mad.. what drivel... Billic is an ordinary player in charge of an ordinary international side.  Just went on for ever..  CRAP!!!!

Lighthouse

What was sad was that I could understand Bilic and agreed with what he was saying more than the other two foreigners. But I agree that when you are waiting for your side to be shown I really don't want see Bilic playing guitar and a Song over a film of said player.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FatFreddysCat

Just watch Sky Football first. 50 minutes everyweek at least. I really hate having to pay my tv licence for the Beeb, just show a few adverts for Gods sake. Commy left wing nut nut telly of the worst kind.