News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bloke selling metal badges outside the ground?

Started by Shredhead, March 27, 2011, 09:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

There used to be someone selling enameled metal badges off a baize-covered board on match days down near the Hammy End. Is he still there, or does anyone know where I can buy a FFC badge with the old crest or FFC badge? Can't find any in the usual spots on the web.
Ta
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

LBNo11

...that would be Joe Smith:-

JK Smith
'Badges Of Distinction'
40 Somerset Waye
Heston
Middlesex TW5 9HG
020 8570 8105
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Google football badges or look on e-bay,I've got a few off e-bay
There is a guy who sells badges in pubs,I know he pops in the Golden Lion most match days-if that's any help at all

Shredhead

Thanks. I obviously wasn't looking hard enough!
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

TonyGilroy

In the 60s they used to sell white plastic badges with fairly awful photos of each of the players.

I was an avid collector. Don't know when they vanished but they seemed to reflect the sort of club we were.

epsomraver

Quote from: TonyGilroy on March 29, 2011, 03:28:52 PM
In the 60s they used to sell white plastic badges with fairly awful photos of each of the players.

I was an avid collector. Don't know when they vanished but they seemed to reflect the sort of club we were.

At least they were Black and white Tony

Chopper

Does Joe still stand by the Hammersmith End on matchdays?

I don't always look as I come from the Putney direction but I can't remember seeing him there for some time.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

Alf_Tupper

Quote from: TonyGilroy on March 29, 2011, 03:28:52 PM

Believe it or not, the badges that you are talking about are quite sought after. If you still have any after all this time. I would gladly pay a fair price for them.

TonyGilroy

Burt

I've got me a Thames Bank Travellers one... That must be worth a few bob.