News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2-1 Zamora For England. How Many Match Winning Goals Has He Scored This Season?

Started by White Noise, February 21, 2010, 04:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

From zero to hero in one simple season.

Mr Fulham

Two quality goals today by Zamgoal and the Duffer.

White Noise

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 21, 2010, 04:56:02 PM
has it finished?

Oh yeah.

The only last minute-ish goal we have scored to win a game since they gave ladies the vote.

MrCheviot

Unbelievable that it seems Capello had already left and missed the goal! Surely he's been informed, but still..
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

MrCheviot

Quote from: White Noise on February 21, 2010, 04:57:37 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 21, 2010, 04:56:02 PM
has it finished?

Oh yeah.

The only last minute-ish goal we have scored to win a game since they gave ladies the vote.

Very much reminds me of Bullard's 2 seasons ago against Villa.

Granted, it happens infrequently enough to feel great when it does.
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

cebu

Quote from: MrCheviot on February 21, 2010, 04:58:10 PM
Unbelievable that it seems Capello had already left and missed the goal! Surely he's been informed, but still..
I'm sure he'll get to see the video.

Steve_orino

All 3 goals from Fulham.  Brum threatened but w/o the head of Baird, they weren't really in it, I guess.  Well McFadden had a go at the crossbar.

Great win, great feeling through the rest of the day!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

LRCN

what a f*cking goal. really unbelievably good. what a player. duffs goal was quality too. two goal of the season contenders in one game. wow.

Lighthouse

Birmingham didn't do their homework did they? BZ scored an identical goal from an identical free kick. Brilliant execution. As was the Duff goal, anything less then a perfect shot and the Keeper would have had it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FFCOutpostCommander

We are building up a very long list of spectacular goals this season aren't we? Bobby's got a few contenders for goal of the year. Hope he gets his call up as he has worked very hard. Bet he's glad he stayed put at the Cottage.
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

GoldCoastWhite

Bobby Zam Scorer ! No help from the ref again with Ridgewell doing an octopus impression but he kept his head. Felt sorry for Baird but he didn't drop his head. - I think he thought Hughesie had it covered and it was an instinctive header when it came to him. Very good game again from CB other than that bit of excitement.

Steve_orino

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on February 21, 2010, 05:26:18 PM
Bobby Zam Scorer ! No help from the ref again with Ridgewell doing an octopus impression but he kept his head. Felt sorry for Baird but he didn't drop his head. - I think he thought Hughesie had it covered and it was an instinctive header when it came to him. Very good game again from CB other than that bit of excitement.

I like it, O Bobby-a-Scora!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

MrCheviot

DevonFFC

Just quick question what was his celebration like?? Was bouncing round like i was when i read the score from my phone at work

HatterDon

There's a guy over on FulhamUSA.com who has figured that in the matches in which BobbyZ has scored, we are 13-1-1, and Bobby has bagged 5 game winners.

QuotePremier League
W 0-1 @ Portsmouth
W 0-2 @ Hull City
W 3-1 v. Liverpool
W 1-0 v. Sunderland
D 1-1 @ Burnley
W 3-0 v. Man U.
W 3-0 v. Burnley
W 2-1 v. Birmingham City

8 goals, 7 Wins, 1 Draw in games in which he scores

Europa League
W 0-3 @ FK Vetra
W 3-1 v. Amkar Perm
W 2-3 @ Basel (2 goals)
W 2-1 v. Shaktar Donetsk

5 goals, 4 wins in games in which he scores

FA Cup
W 0-1 @ Swindon Town
W 4-0 v. Notts County

2 goals, 2 wins in games in which he scores

Note: I updated it after today's match.

I think if you add his assist totals, you'd find that he probably contributed to 3 or 4 more game winners.

Here's the link to the thread

http://www.fulhamusa.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=6863

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RidgeRider

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on February 21, 2010, 05:26:18 PM

Agreed GCW.......Baird hung in there didn't he? Classy guy.

White Noise

Blimey Don, that is a fascinating table.

Bobby really is the difference this season then.