News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Should Pastor Terry Jones be extradited to Afganistan?

Started by FatFreddysCat, April 01, 2011, 05:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

That mad has cost the lives of 11 people, i'd chuck him out of a plane with a parachute right over Taliban run Afganistan. As everyone knows i'm not a great fan of Islam, but this twit must have known what would happen when he done this. Try him for murder, because he is almost as much to blame as the scum that done the killing.  :014:

finnster01

Extremists are always a problem. Never mind which side they are on.

Again, unless he burns a Fulham program I am not giving this fool the time of day.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Fletchino

bigalffc

we don't kill people when they burn our flag or incite others to rebel against us - perhaps it's time we did
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

YankeeJim

Perhaps we should realize that we have a country with a 30% literacy rate among men and less then 10% among women stuck in the dark ages with AK47's and bombs. Nuke the shi$h+le.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: YankeeJim on April 02, 2011, 01:52:04 AM
Perhaps we should realize that we have a country with a 30% literacy rate among men and less then 10% among women stuck in the dark ages with AK47's and bombs. Nuke the shi$h+le.

Yep. The good old USA ain't what it was.

richie17

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 01, 2011, 05:05:37 PM
That mad has cost the lives of 11 people, i'd chuck him out of a plane with a parachute right over Taliban run Afganistan. As everyone knows i'm not a great fan of Islam, but this twit must have known what would happen when he done this. Try him for murder, because he is almost as much to blame as the scum that done the killing.  :014:

agree.  he should be made to explain his thoughts to the victims' families, then go to the protesters for a chat.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TonyGilroy on April 02, 2011, 09:15:40 AM

:011:  :011:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TonyGilroy on April 02, 2011, 09:15:40 AM

:011:  :011:

TheDon