watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Australia and New Zealand + South Pacific FOF members, ANZFOF

Started by LBNo11, January 25, 2010, 03:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...well that's made a mess of my growing list, can anybody help with the list so far. As mentioned we want membership from the Antipodes to grow so that we get 24/7 use of this MB and a varied exchange of views. Anyway, pardon and correct any errors:-

Aus_ffc_88
Aussiewhite
Bodley (?)
BrissyBoy
Corked Hat
FulhamMoto
GoldCoastWhite
grimmynz
Hazey
JesseJames
kieran_I
kiwibro
KiwiFulham
Kiwi Fulham Fan
KRE05
lamby
MGBadrock
MichaelRead
WayneInWA
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: LBNo11 on January 25, 2010, 03:36:40 PM
...well that's made a mess of my growing list, can anybody help with the list so far. As mentioned we want membership from the Antipodes to grow so that we get 24/7 use of this MB and a varied exchange of views. Anyway, pardon and correct any errors:-

Bodley (?)
Corked Hat
FulhamMoto
GoldCoastWhite
grimmynz
MGBadrock
MichaelRead

Hazey

Aussies in the UK technically outside this group then?
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

White Noise

Quote from: Hazey on January 25, 2010, 04:00:13 PM
Aussies in the UK technically outside this group then?

No. Anyone of convict blood is welcome.  ;D

LBNo11

...good question Hazey, you are an Aussie who is a member of FOF so you should be included in the list. If you want to stay up late nad communicate with your fellow antipodeans that is up to you ;D

The reason for this is that the Fulham Australia site has been spammed to death and is for all intents and purposes defunct. It would be a good idea for those in the southern hemisphere to use this sites facilities to keep in touch whilst the poms and yanks are tucked up in the sack - and maybe use this as the Independent Australian Fulham fans mouthpiece.

COYA&NZW!!!

LBNo11

...Happy Australia Day:-

"This here's the wattle - the emblem of our land. You can stick it in a bottle or you can hold it in your hand" Orztrillia.

Hazey

And stay up late I shall then LB, trying my best not to contribute to the death of anyone as I dedicate my life to the NHS....

Quote from: LBNo11 on January 25, 2010, 04:09:44 PM
...good question Hazey, you are an Aussie who is a member of FOF so you should be included in the list. If you want to stay up late nad communicate with your fellow antipodeans that is up to you ;D

The reason for this is that the Fulham Australia site has been spammed to death and is for all intents and purposes defunct. It would be a good idea for those in the southern hemisphere to use this sites facilities to keep in touch whilst the poms and yanks are tucked up in the sack - and maybe use this as the Independent Australian Fulham fans mouthpiece.

COYA&NZW!!!
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

LBNo11

dancrawford

None of my relatives are on here, but there's a lot of Fulham fans amongst my clan in NZ. I'm half Kiwi and I'll bet you didn't know that.

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: dancrawford on February 27, 2010, 02:33:56 PM
None of my relatives are on here, but there's a lot of Fulham fans amongst my clan in NZ. I'm half Kiwi and I'll bet you didn't know that.
Does that mean you only have an unnatural attraction to woolly creatures half of the time then Dan ?  ;)

finnster01

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on February 27, 2010, 02:57:18 PM
Quote from: dancrawford on February 27, 2010, 02:33:56 PM
Does that mean you only have an unnatural attraction to woolly creatures half of the time then Dan ?  ;)
That depends if the other half is Irish doesn't it?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

lamby

Another Aussie living in London here - about to move back. I will miss my Fulham season ticket - the best thing I have done over here.

BrissyBoy

Quote from: lamby on February 27, 2010, 10:19:54 PM
Another Aussie living in London here - about to move back. I will miss my Fulham season ticket - the best thing I have done over here.

I have just moved back too Lamby. The wife and I were just saying the other day how much we miss going to the Cottage and that our best ever investment in the UK was an FFC season ticket!!
We have been watching (recording) the FFC games on Fox, but gee's we wish we were there!! :(

sw9white

I'm a London based Aussie... back in Australia for the next few weeks.

Quick question, will there be any coverage of the Europa league game on ESPN? Do they have the red button match choice like fox sports?

BrissyBoy

Quote from: sw9white on March 08, 2010, 01:52:47 AM
I'm a London based Aussie... back in Australia for the next few weeks.

Quick question, will there be any coverage of the Europa league game on ESPN? Do they have the red button match choice like fox sports?

The last game against Shaktar was on Fox Sports 3 if I remember rightly. You will therefore have the option to record or watch it live, as it will definately be on one of the Fox Sports channels.

LBNo11

...just spotted another member - KiwiFulham, welcome...

LBNo11

kieran_l

hey lads, me and a couple of mates live on the Gold Coast at the moment, moving to London in July and we have season tickets for H5 in the Hammy end.
We are Fulham, Super Fulham, We are Fulham, FFC, We are Fulham, Super Fulham, We are Fulham, love Chelsea!

aus_ffc_88

Hey lads, im one of Kieren_l's mates, nice to meet you guys
COYW. Make us dream!

Steve_orino

Good to have you guys aboard!   Don't be strangers...

Did Fulham's most recent summer travels have anything to do with your interest in the club or did you guys find the club prior?
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09