more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Australia and New Zealand + South Pacific FOF members, ANZFOF

Started by LBNo11, January 25, 2010, 03:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aus_ffc_88

Quote from: Steve_orino on April 01, 2010, 03:25:13 AM
Good to have you guys aboard!   Don't be strangers...

Did Fulham's most recent summer travels have anything to do with your interest in the club or did you guys find the club prior?

Lol fair enough questions. We actually met each other in the very early beginings of Gold Coast United, and the obvious first question popped up 'Who do you support?', and guess what, we were both Fulham supporters. Then Fulham came to town to play Gold Coast and from that moment on we realised it was time to go over there and support the boys in the flesh and watch some decent football! Poor attendances for GCU and and an overall dislike for the team in the region has made the wait SO much longer!

So via the World cup in SA, i will be finally watching the boys from the stands in H5! REJOICE!
COYW. Make us dream!

aus_ffc_88

Oh and we all have Brittish passports through our fathers, making it a lot easier for us all!
COYW. Make us dream!

kieran_l

Quote from: aus_ffc_88 on April 01, 2010, 04:29:25 AM
Quote from: Steve_orino on April 01, 2010, 03:25:13 AM
Good to have you guys aboard!   Don't be strangers...

Did Fulham's most recent summer travels have anything to do with your interest in the club or did you guys find the club prior?

Lol fair enough questions. We actually met each other in the very early beginings of Gold Coast United, and the obvious first question popped up 'Who do you support?', and guess what, we were both Fulham supporters. Then Fulham came to town to play Gold Coast and from that moment on we realised it was time to go over there and support the boys in the flesh and watch some decent football! Poor attendances for GCU and and an overall dislike for the team in the region has made the wait SO much longer!

So via the World cup in SA, i will be finally watching the boys from the stands in H5! REJOICE!

Haha, how random is that. I remember we met at the first GM for GCU and he was like, im gonna go home tonight, have a bevvie and watch the mighty whites. I was like, "you follow the whites?" and he was like "If you mean Fulham, then yeah". Haha

It was funny to run into another fan like that and now we are moving over to watch the boys in the flesh at the cottage. Its basically a dream come true.
We are Fulham, Super Fulham, We are Fulham, FFC, We are Fulham, Super Fulham, We are Fulham, love Chelsea!

Lighthouse

One of my ancestors was sent  to Austrailia for stealing a sheep. His family moved out there to be with him a year later. So if anybody knows of any Wingroves who can trace their family to 1846 or just after. Hi family of mine.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

McBridefan1

LBNo11

Lest We Forget

Today is ANZAC day, it is to commemorate the Australian and New Zealand soldiers who gave service, who were maimed or ultimately lost their lives for the British Empire and freedom.

This particular song, even though about the Australian contingent, but with the intention to remind us of the pain and suffering each nation experiences because of war, is sad and poetic but worth a listen to:-

And the band played Waltzing Mathilda

And for the poignant lyrics click on the link:-

http://ericbogle.net/lyrics/lyricspdf/andbandplayedwaltzingm.pdf
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

McBridefan1

KRE05

hello all - i am an aussie, been in london the last 4 years but heading home in september.  will definately miss the cottage.

LBNo11

Quote from: KRE05 on May 18, 2010, 11:32:46 AM
hello all - i am an aussie, been in london the last 4 years but heading home in september.  will definately miss the cottage.

...good to hear from you, at least you will be able to remain in contact via Friends Of Fulham and get the latest news...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC