more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

fulham v arsenal

Started by london irish, April 12, 2011, 05:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

london irish

Good evening F.O.F,

I hope your all keeping well...i know this is a long shot but im looking for 2 tickets for the last game of the season.....its my 40th on the 22nd may and would love to be at the cottage for it,
if anyone can help i would appreciate it,thanks.........C.O.Y.W'S.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: london irish on April 12, 2011, 05:52:48 PM
Good evening F.O.F,

I hope your all keeping well...i know this is a long shot but im looking for 2 tickets for the last game of the season.....its my 40th on the 22nd may and would love to be at the cottage for it,
if anyone can help i would appreciate it,thanks.........C.O.Y.W'S.
Hmmm 6 posts ?

london irish

Is there a problem that ive only posted 6 times?

finnster01

Quote from: london irish on April 12, 2011, 08:08:49 PM
Is there a problem that ive only posted 6 times?
That post made it 7.  :clap_hands:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

london irish

and thats 8........ :clap_hands:

White Noise

Evening London Irish. Nothing personal but there are always people come on here who pretend to be Fulham fans in order to get tickets for their own club when they play Fulham. The number of posts is indicative of nothing more than you not being that well known on here in order for people to judge whether you are genuinely Fulham rather than a tout or Arse fan.

There is a foolproof question though that sorts the whites from the not quite rights.

What did Chris Coleman do to Steed Malbranque to cause him to push for a transfer?

finnster01

Great content LondonIrish :clap_hands:

london irish

So i dont post that often,i didnt realise that was breaking any rules......im very much a fulham fan over 30 years,i was only asking about tickets.

White Noise

Quote from: london irish on April 12, 2011, 08:32:12 PM
So i dont post that often,i didnt realise that was breaking any rules......im very much a fulham fan over 30 years,i was only asking about tickets.

Your not breaking any rules and no offence intended. Good luck with the tickets.

FatFreddysCat

But there are already a couple known to be 100% Fulham fans on Here looking for tickets , be trueful who would you sell them to, them or someone who as WN has already pointed out could be a tout or arse fan? If you are geniune i hope you get them, if not  :59:

london irish

thanks,no hassle,i dont post that often but i can assure you fulham is very much in my heart

finnster01

Quote from: london irish on April 12, 2011, 08:40:51 PM
thanks,no hassle,i dont post that often but i can assure you fulham is very much in my heart
Good man, then. Post some more mate.  :clap_hands: Hope you sort out your tix.

london irish

While im here,anyone go to st josephs primary school in wandsworth 1980-1982