watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Arsenal vs Spurs

Started by Tom, April 20, 2011, 08:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Arsenal look really good right now! Arsenal up 3-1.
Fulham for life!

Tom

Now 3-2. Great game to watch in HD! Bale down with a knee.
Fulham for life!

White Noise

Blimey 0- what a first half. And they say the North London derby is not what it used to be!!

Tom

Quote from: White Noise on April 20, 2011, 08:33:52 PM
Blimey 0- what a first half. And they say the North London derby is not what it used to be!!
Great, great game! Very entertaining.
Fulham for life!

White Noise

Not unhappy that the Dark Side are 2-0 up on Brum either. They are nailed on for a Champions League place now so I just want the blue noses to be beneath us and for Man City to keep Spurs out of the top 4.

White Noise

If Arsenal lose this I expect Wenger to be seeing retreating to the boardroom with a glass of brandy and a service revolver.

Tom

Bale off in the 2nd half with the injury.
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: White Noise on April 20, 2011, 08:38:50 PM
Not unhappy that the Dark Side are 2-0 up on Brum either. They are nailed on for a Champions League place now so I just want the blue noses to be beneath us and for Man City to keep Spurs out of the top 4.
Yes, we do like this result.
Fulham for life!

LBNo11

...I wonder what the odds on Whingers team bottling it again. Great football to watch but no steel...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Tom

Fulham for life!

finnster01

Quote from: LBNo11 on April 20, 2011, 08:54:56 PM
...I wonder what the odds on Whingers team bottling it again. Great football to watch but no steel...
Great call Mr LB.  :clap_hands:

Somehow that result didn't surprise me much... That is pretty much Sir Alex all spoken for. He has 6 pts lead, 5 matches to go and a better goal difference = 7pts really. I Don't see him bottling it now.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Mr Fulham

What a match. Best match of the campaign. Wonderful stuff from both teams.

FP

A great match indeed. I could not choose between Arsenal and Spurs in the "Best team to watch" thread. They really play good entertaining football. Probably the best game of the season so far

BalDrick

Quote from: White Noise on April 20, 2011, 08:41:33 PM
If Arsenal lose this I expect Wenger to be seeing retreating to the boardroom with a glass of brandy and a service revolver.

Ha - revolver only shooting blanks I bet. Or perhaps he didn't see the bit where it said 'upon firing this will release a little (white?) flag saying bang'?
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

SG

Fantastic game to watch from the neutral's point of view. Showed what we lack - the ability to break at pace. Until we solve that problem we will not progress much further than where we are currently, IMHO of course

ImperialWhite

Quote from: SG on April 21, 2011, 10:00:22 AM
Fantastic game to watch from the neutral's point of view. Showed what we lack - the ability to break at pace. Until we solve that problem we will not progress much further than where we are currently, IMHO of course

Exactly my thoughts watching us labour ponderously up the field whenever we got the ball against United. A point was there for the taking that day, if we were to have any pace. Instead, by the time we had any sort of attack going, there were 10 red shirts between the ball and the goal and nothing we could do about it.

I would have no objections at all to us being a Real Madrid-like side - defensive, but swift and threatening on the counter - a guns-a-blazing Blackpool/Spurs/"you-score-3-I'll-score-4" side we aint.

But it would help if we had a few players the young side of 30 years old...