News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who Have Been The Best Prem Side To Watch?

Started by White Noise, April 19, 2011, 07:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Other than Leslie Mark Hughes Blawharmy, who have played the best and most weatchable football this season?

mrska

The best team to come to the Cottage were Man City. They were awesome that day..  although i admit we were very poor. The First half evertime they swept forward i thought they were gonna score..  and they did!

I was actually impressed with Villa when they came down. They had a young side out that day  but ran us ragged.. we were very lucky to get a draw.

BestOfBrede

leonffc

Quote from: BestOfBrede on April 19, 2011, 08:15:18 AM
Arsenal - as in most years to be honest!

Its been great to watch Arsenal throw it all away. bottle it - as in most years to be honest!  :57:

Whiteroom

Blackpool have been exciting. Arsenal play wonderful football: always a pleasure to watch. I don't think that Manu's play has been particularly pretty.

Tonywa

As year after year. it has been Arsenal who play the best, most entertaining football, though this season frailties at either end of the pitch have let them down badly.

The Bronsons

If Fulham aren't playing, I'd sooner watch Blackpool than anyone else.

FatFreddysCat

Stoke play great one touch football a bit like The Arsenal, if only they could toughen up a bit though. Seriously though Blackpool were superb, but are now in freefall, like most others i think Arsenal play the best stuff. I know Finny likes watching the red scousers incase he misses this post :hook:

BalDrick

I hadn't seen Blackpool till they played us and frankly I was hugely unimpressed after reading how good they were. Have to admit, I've quite enjoyed watching West Brom under Hodgson, sort of gives you a warm, comforting glow. Other than against us, I've thought Newcastle were pretty good too. United have - as per - shown some breathtaking stuff, albeit they're not as fluid as they once were.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

finnster01

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 19, 2011, 11:17:28 AM
Stoke play great one touch football a bit like The Arsenal, if only they could toughen up a bit though. Seriously though Blackpool were superb, but are now in freefall, like most others i think Arsenal play the best stuff. I know Finny likes watching the red scousers incase he misses this post :hook:
Not biting today, Mr Freddy.

In general, I guess you can list Arsenal again, not just for their play but watching Wenger bottle it every time it counts. The 4-0 up with 20 mins to go against Newcastle was pure tactical genious (ended 4-4). That and the Liverpool match may end up costing them the league.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

BalDrick

'That and the Liverpool match may end up costing them the league. '

Here's hoping!

Have to say, I don't think they've been as silky and easy on the eye (cheating and whingeing notwithstanding) as usual. Actually you could make a case to say their neighbours have been at least as good to watch as them.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Airfix

Lighthouse

I like to watch Wigan to be honest. I have never understood why Blackpool are good to watch? I guess I like to see some sort of organisation. Everything goes through one player and it is all or nothing. Wigan on the other hand break well and are a neat passing side.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mr Fulham

Blackpool. Bolton at times. ManUtd's counter-attacking style of football is quite impressive.

MJG

You did not say just Premier League, so sorry to be boring but its Barcelona.
If it has to be PL then I would say the only team I dont mind watching is Arsenal, even if its just to see how a club full of really good players fail to create chances to shoot even if they have 75% of the ball.

Sheepskin Junior

For me it's West Brom.
I went to both home and away and thought their quality of football was amazing.
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

RidgeRider

I have always had deep admiration for what Wenger puts on display at Arsenal but at the same time his behavior sometimes takes away from my enjoyment in watching them. If I can remove the antics of the manager and just focus on what he puts on the field it is no doubt Arsenal. West Brom would be second, agree with you there BalDrick, and then I guess Tottenham.

MisfitKid

Quote from: Tonywa on April 19, 2011, 11:06:51 AM
As year after year. it has been Arsenal who play the best, most entertaining football, though this season frailties at either end of the pitch have let them down badly.

+1
Here in the States they always show the Top 4, over & over...   :034:
Arsenal is one team I'll actually stop and watch.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Rupert

Through gritted teeth, I have to say the team I was most impressed by at the Cottage was Tottenham, during the game the ref won for them. Whilst the result (and manner of it) rankled, the football they played that day was superb, and we were able to live with them, which was very pleasing to see, and at that point I hoped we would have another truly memorable season.

The Tottenham team I preferred was the one we tonked in the Cup  :005:.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.