watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wolves - Replay?

Started by fulhampa23, April 21, 2011, 09:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhampa23

Does anyone know how or where I can watch a replay of the Wolves game? I'm going to have to miss it and I really hope to watch it. I had to miss the United game but it was on  FSC so I just used DVR and watched it later. This match isn't televised, and given the importance I really hope to watch it in full. Anyone know any websites that show the full replay or even extensive highlights? Any response would be greatly appreciated.
"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland

RidgeRider

It is on Fox Soccer Plus at 12PM Eastern time or check on this site on the General Discussion board there will nearly always be a thread with links to streams

fulhampa23

Quote from: RidgeRider on April 21, 2011, 11:17:32 PM
It is on Fox Soccer Plus at 12PM Eastern time or check on this site on the General Discussion board there will nearly always be a thread with links to streams

Thanks for the answer, but I don't get Fox soccer Plus!
"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland