watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bolton Away - 6th Feb

Started by fulhamguy, January 25, 2010, 04:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamguy

As people moan quite a lot about our lack of away support, for those who can afford it, and are not working or have other plans....

Tickets for Bolton away are just £10 for adults, and £5 for under 21s. I've snapped mine up, lets try for a good showing.

PS - I'm the first to admit I don't go to enough away games, only one other away game this year!
COYW!

LRCN

yeah I'll be there too, got my ticket and the train's booked... 5er ticket for under 21s and 17 pound return on the train, how could I say no.

fulhamguy

Yep not bad at all.

Pity it's Bolton but Fulham is Fulham.
COYW!

ImperialWhite

Nice; I'll see Fulham for a tenner anyday. Pity the train fare is £40!

leonffc

There's no way I can make it but I like what you are trying to do. Good luck in drumming up support

JBH

The ticket price's for away games is not the issue, I have chosen this year to go to the European games at Home and also Away when possible, rather than travel to Bolton, Blackburn, Wigam etc, this is because European football at Fulham is something to cherish.

So until futher notice I will not be travelling outside of London unless its to the Continent of Europe!

;)

fulhamguy

Not trying to complain about people going at all, just thought I would let those know who did not already know  ;)
COYW!

JBH

Quote from: fulhamaustin on January 25, 2010, 08:04:04 PM
Not trying to complain about people going at all, just thought I would let those know who did not already know  ;)

Sorry if I gave that impression I was just giving my reason for not travelling to the Reebok this year

:)

LRCN

Quote from: JIMMYBULLARDSHAIRNET on January 25, 2010, 08:00:27 PM
The ticket price's for away games is not the issue, I have chosen this year to go to the European games at Home and also Away when possible, rather than travel to Bolton, Blackburn, Wigam etc, this is because European football at Fulham is something to cherish.

So until futher notice I will not be travelling outside of London unless its to the Continent of Europe!

;)

you mean you'd rather go to rome and basel than bolton and hull? you're mad  ::)