https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Too early to talk Gold Cup????

Started by HatterDon, April 28, 2011, 04:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Quote from: AmericanJames on June 03, 2011, 03:39:35 AM
Quote from: Steve_orino on May 25, 2011, 06:25:54 PM
QuoteI am looking forward to this tournament actually.......I promised Duffbeer, who has abandoned us, that I would do a better job following our national side.

Same here RR.  Win this thing & we qualify for the Confed Cup. 

In the 2013 Confed Cup, we send our "A" Team, therefore sending a/our "B" Team (i.e. Brek Shea, Mix Diskeruud, Bunbury, & others who seem to be just on the cusp) to the '13 Gold Cup.  More players earning caps in meaningful competitions & getting exposure to these tournaments can only be a good thing for the US system. 

Get your pom-poms ready!  June 5th here in the Dallas area, it all begins

Pom-poms ready. i'll be at the game on the 7th in Detroit. tailgate starts at 11 am!

come on you yanks
Lucky dog, that you get to go to the game!  082.gif  078.gif
Fulham for life!

HatterDon

Quote from: Tom on June 03, 2011, 04:10:55 AM
QuoteI am looking forward to this tournament actually.......I promised Duffbeer, who has abandoned us, that I would do a better job following our national side.

In the 2013 Confed Cup, we send our "A" Team, therefore sending a/our "B" Team (i.e. Brek Shea, Mix Diskeruud, Bunbury, & others who seem to be just on the cusp) to the '13 Gold Cup.  More players earning caps in meaningful competitions & getting exposure to these tournaments can only be a good thing for the US system. 

Pom-poms ready. i'll be at the game on the 7th in Detroit. tailgate starts at 11 am!

come on you yanks

Can't make it either, AJ. You and your friends [and brother??] lift a glass or two for Rev. Tom, me, and the rest of the Fulham Yanks!  :beer:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

I am looking forward to the game against Spain tomorrow. I'm interested in what formation Bob is going to play and who starts.
Fulham for life!

AmericanJames

Quote from: HatterDon on June 04, 2011, 12:31:31 AM

come on you yanks

Can't make it either, AJ. You and your friends [and brother??] lift a glass or two for Rev. Tom, me, and the rest of the Fulham Yanks!  :beer:

Brother can't make it in, he'll be at the supporters bar in jacksonville. But the crowd in Detroit will be rowdy enough, been waiting for this for a long time (US v Swiss 1-1 in 94). And trust me i will have plenty of beers for you guys :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

Tom

Quote from: AmericanJames on June 04, 2011, 02:48:59 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on June 04, 2011, 12:31:31 AM

come on you yanks

Brother can't make it in, he'll be at the supporters bar in jacksonville. But the crowd in Detroit will be rowdy enough, been waiting for this for a long time (US v Swiss 1-1 in 94). And trust me i will have plenty of beers for you guys :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Have a great time James and wish I could be there with you!  082.gif  078.gif
Fulham for life!