watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hughes praises Sendusdros

Started by Lighthouse, April 30, 2011, 05:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

1725: Fulham manager Mark Hughes: "The most satisfying performance was from Philippe Senderos [making his Fulham debut having been signed last June]. He's come back from a really long injury, and he played really well. He snapped his Achilles in his first training session with us and it's been a long road back for him."
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mike_f

:012: Fearing the worst that we might see Hangeland leave in the summer.

Hope we sell Senderos in the summer.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: mike_f on April 30, 2011, 05:40:02 PM

1. Bollocks.
2. Bollocks.

Yarden

This is so typical fulham fans, we win 3-0 away and people think Hangeland will leave because he missed his first game this season. Hughes will leave because he diden`t look happy. Its all BS, please stop being so silly.

FFCcravencottage

You are on a wind up, please say you are. it's Senderos first game in the whole season, Match fit, no, Played with the team before, no, How the fu** can any Fulham fan slag him off. For me it was a great move leaving out Dembele, Hangeland, and Dempesy. The manager has been proved right, we have won away with a team that hasn't even played together before (Ok some hasn't played together before)

Jimbobob

Quote from: FFCcravencottage on April 30, 2011, 06:10:57 PM

You are on a wind up, please say you are. it's Senderos first game in the whole season, Match fit, no, Played with the team before, no, How the fu** can any Fulham fan slag him off. For me it was a great move leaving out Dembele, Hangeland, and Dempesy. The manager has been proved right, we have won away with a team that hasn't even played together before (Ok some hasn't played together before)

Senderos was not great at all but I agree 100% with you we had a group that HAD not played together and won ON THE ROAD!!! But what was up with Hughes being so damn miffed??? Did the playes give him the business about the lineup or what???
I need information what was going on????
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

mike_f

You are on a wind up, please say you are. it's Senderos first game in the whole season, Match fit, no, Played with the team before, no, How the fu** can any Fulham fan slag him off. For me it was a great move leaving out Dembele, Hangeland, and Dempesy. The manager has been proved right, we have won away with a team that hasn't even played together before (Ok some hasn't played together befor
No I am not. He was a liability, a bottler, at Arsenal. He nearly cost us today. Won't be anywhere near an adequate replacement for Brede.

Got him for a free, can sell him for a couple of million quid = Good business

Bilet

He has played one first team game for us and people are shouting sell him? Should we have sold Zamora? Should we have sold Baird? love sake. Give the guy some time. He is still young and did well today. Clean sheet in his debut, first one away from home for a long time.

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: mike_f on April 30, 2011, 06:19:31 PM

You are on a wind up, please say you are. it's Senderos first game in the whole season, Match fit, no, Played with the team before, no, How the fu** can any Fulham fan slag him off. For me it was a great move leaving out Dembele, Hangeland, and Dempesy. The manager has been proved right, we have won away with a team that hasn't even played together before (Ok some hasn't played together befor
No I am not. He was a liability, a bottler, at Arsenal. He nearly cost us today. Won't be anywhere near an adequate replacement for Brede.

Nice one you've seen him play 90 minutes for the first time all season, with players he has never played with before. You've decided we should sell him! Baird, Zomara, come to mind I suppose we should have sold them the season before last as well.

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: Bilet on April 30, 2011, 06:25:04 PM
He has played one first team game for us and people are shouting sell him? Should we have sold Zamora? Should we have sold Baird? fcuk sake. Give the guy some time. He is still young and did well today. Clean sheet in his debut, first one away from home for a long time.
HA ha great minds and all that, I will add I never saw your post before I added mine.

richie17

Quote from: mike_f on April 30, 2011, 06:19:31 PM

Give over.  Murphy and Hangeland give the ball away often enough. Senderos had to slip into one of the game's most settled back lines - he did fine.

White Noise

Can people please read all Mike F's posts if they need convincing that he is on the wind-up.

Come on Mike, you said you were going to behave on here. Please stop annoying people.

FFCcravencottage

Well as this isn't the offal you won't get verbally abused for what you believe, but I seriously can't see how you can make that judgement of a player who hasn't played a game all season, and has never once played with any of the other players in the team today. Yet it was only our second victory away all season and without conceding a goal.

Tom

Quote from: Yarden on April 30, 2011, 05:59:40 PM
This is so typical fulham fans, we win 3-0 away and people think Hangeland will leave because he missed his first game this season. Hughes will leave because he diden`t look happy. Its all BS, please stop being so silly.
Exactly! Great win and people need to enjoy it. We are getting better every game and moving up the table. Things are only getting better for next season!  :54:
Fulham for life!

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: White Noise on April 30, 2011, 06:35:07 PM
Can people please read all Mike F's posts if they need convincing that he is on the wind-up.

Come on Mike, you said you were going to behave on here. Please stop annoying people.
Oh once again I've posted without reading the last post, if this is true and Mike F is only a WUM then well done him he should be proud of himself because I bit.

Yarden

Quote from: White Noise on April 30, 2011, 06:35:07 PM

Someone ban him? :bump:

Tom

Now onto Senderos, he played very well today. I was impressed that he played the full 90 mins in his first game back in a year. He will be very valuable to our club. He is only 25 right?
Fulham for life!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Hangeland  and Briggs were in Sunderland but were sent home on the train because they were ill

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,16470_6906575,00.html

Lighthouse

Quote from: KCat on May 01, 2011, 02:36:44 AM
Hangeland  and Briggs were in Sunderland but were sent home on the train because they were ill

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,16470_6906575,00.html

Just watched the video on the BBC where he says the same thing. Also Dembele wasn't fully fit and only passed a late fitness test. As Demps had already been left at home we would have struggled to make a bench of subs.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope