News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm going to stop posting on FOF because we didn't score four today.

Started by FatFreddysCat, April 30, 2011, 09:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Can all this drama queen stuff stop right now. And yes LB you just qualify for a come back thread in two weeks time, but that will be the last one ever.  Come on for  sake it's a mad chairman or in other cases someone was nasty to me. I suggest we as a group al start growing a pair  :028:

Fernhurst

Fred - I never met LB but to say the things he has been reported to have said he must be feeling raw..... give him a bit of time before you pull out "the old girls blouse"

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Fernhurst on April 30, 2011, 09:48:46 PM
Fred - I never met LB but to say the things he has been reported to have said he must be feeling raw..... give him a bit of time before you pull out "the old girls blouse"
I've met him, top bloke, and to honest he's the last person i'd have thought would have come out with all this melodramatics, hope he takes my posting fun at him in the right context, but if he can get offended by a senile old man perhaps the ramblings of a drunkard from Northolt will get under his skin as well.

VB

I agree with Ed, I wont be going to any indorsed Fayed events, until he says sorry to all REAL fans, rips that crap statue down or leaves. 
regardless of the Consequence.
:046:

FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Anyone who spends the money he has and continues to spend, on Fulham has to have a screw loose.  Why then should people be surprised when he says something (when provoked by a journo) that confirms his insanity?

What do you want a boring Chairman?  Can you name more than 3 other chairmen in the PL?

When he goes the club will probably implode and dissapear up its own jacksy

If you can't laugh with him, laugh at him and carry on, carrying on...

VB

the reason I joined FOF in the 1st place was that I could say what I want (within reason)
I will not be spoken down to by some madcap dictator

let the rabbits run free :airfix: :airfix:
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same