watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Last trip...

Started by Matt, May 05, 2011, 02:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

The Liverpool game will be my 8th and last game for the season. Will be at the OSP pub in Hammersmith before the game. Feel free to join me and my mate for a pint or three! :beer: :yay:
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

mrska

We all drink in Putney Matt, but im sure our paths will cross next season..  have a great day! :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

The Equalizer

Get your arse to the Brick or Wahoo mate! The Brick is SW London's finest pub dontchaknow?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Matt

Going for the Brick then, still no Golden Best?! See you there, fellows! :beer: :yay:

The Equalizer

Quote from: Matt on May 05, 2011, 03:40:52 PM
Going for the Brick then, still no Golden Best?! See you there, fellows! :beer: :yay:

Golden Best and Landlord won't be back until Tim Taylor's distributors apologise to Becky for poor deliveries. Which won't happen.

They've always got a fantastic range of guest beers on though. I have something different every time I go in the place.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Matt

Quote from: The Equalizer on May 05, 2011, 03:45:01 PM
Quote from: Matt on May 05, 2011, 03:40:52 PM

Golden Best and Landlord won't be back until Tim Taylor's distributors apologise to Becky for poor deliveries. Which won't happen.

They've always got a fantastic range of guest beers on though. I have something different every time I go in the place.

Okay, drank an ale called Cambridge last time. It was ok. Just keep me posted if you're going to another pub! :yay:

The Equalizer

I'll definitely be in The Brick. I'm the good looking one who will be surrounded by all the women.

alfie

Quote from: The Equalizer on May 05, 2011, 04:26:28 PM
I'll definitely be in The Brick. I'm the good looking one who will be surrounded by all the women.

pointing and laughing?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

The Equalizer

Quote from: alfie on May 05, 2011, 04:27:52 PM

pointing and laughing?

Git! Just made me chuckle though.  :57:

Matt

I'm the blonde one...  :022: