watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Working for Fulham

Started by Tom, May 02, 2011, 10:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I would love to work for Fulham and move to England! How would I go about trying to get a marketing or sales position with Fulham?
Fulham for life!

Scrumpy

Tom

They advertise any vacancies on the Offical Site. There is always something available, although the Sales and Marketing team consists of about 3-4 people, so positions don't come up too often.

2 things in your favour...

1 - They actively encourage Fulham fans to apply. They like a good proportion of employees and suppliers to be Fulham fans (because they go the extra mile). So you have that in your favour.

2 - They already employ crazy yanks in the Marketing Department. So they have 'previous'  :005:!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

FatFreddysCat

Tom

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 02, 2011, 11:10:53 PM
Tom

They advertise any vacancies on the Offical Site. There is always something available, although the Sales and Marketing team consists of about 3-4 people, so positions don't come up too often.

2 things in your favour...

1 - They actively encourage Fulham fans to apply. They like a good proportion of employees and suppliers to be Fulham fans (because they go the extra mile). So you have that in your favour.

2 - They already employ crazy yanks in the Marketing Department. So they have 'previous'  :005:!
Thanks Scrumpy! I would do any job for the club. I think it would be awesome to be the groundskeeper as well and take care of the pitch. Anyone have a phone number I can call and talk to someone about working at the Cottage?
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 02, 2011, 11:13:36 PM
kill sarah Brookes.
No, she's good looking. She has a killer job though and would love for her to hand it over to me.
Fulham for life!

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

HatterDon

Tom, perhaps you could apply for the position of Team Chaplain.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on May 03, 2011, 12:17:12 AM
Tom, perhaps you could apply for the position of Team Chaplain.
Great idea Don!  :033:
Fulham for life!

Lighthouse

Although sometimes making your hobby your job is a mistake. Nice to keep the two seperate.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tom

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 03, 2011, 12:23:58 AM
Although sometimes making your hobby your job is a mistake. Nice to keep the two seperate.
I would be very happy working for Fulham and you need to love what you do.
Fulham for life!

epsomraver

Ask Alfie, if you want a job with piss poor pay, piss poor hours and conditions then join the club

The Equalizer

Quote from: Tom on May 02, 2011, 11:17:41 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 02, 2011, 11:13:36 PM
kill sarah Brookes.
No, she's good looking. She has a killer job though and would love for her to hand it over to me.

Her and Jenny Gower... phwoarrrr!

In truth, it would be a good idea to get in touch with American Mike, our man inside the FFC stronghold.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

alfie

Quote from: Tom on May 02, 2011, 10:55:08 PM
I would love to work for Fulham and move to England! How would I go about trying to get a marketing or sales position with Fulham?

Been there done it never want to do it again  (was not in sales though)
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

HatterDon

We'll know that Tom is working for FFC Media division when we start seeing press reports like this:

Amid reports that Mark Schwarzer was seriously considering putting in a transfer request, a Fulham spokesman replied, "Well, if the @#$@$! doesn't want to be here, then he can get is old Aussie backside over to The Emirates. Who needs him?"

OR

Responding to persistent rumors that Newcastle is about to table a serious offer for American forward Clint Dempsey, Fulham have released the following statement: "Those Geordie asswipes need to keep their filthy barcoded hands off our players."

Actually, it would be very refreshing to have a little bit of  :tom: in the front office, eh?  :011:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

VB

Perhaps you could get a job as MJ Statue Cleaner. PUSH IT close to the riverbank wall then say 'sorry Maf, it was made for the rubbish bin, I just had to push it in'.
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

Matt

Quote from: HatterDon on May 03, 2011, 02:59:10 PM
We'll know that Tom is working for FFC Media division when we start seeing press reports like this:

Amid reports that Mark Schwarzer was seriously considering putting in a transfer request, a Fulham spokesman replied, "Well, if the @#$@$! doesn't want to be here, then he can get is old Aussie backside over to The Emirates. Who needs him?"

OR

Responding to persistent rumors that Newcastle is about to table a serious offer for American forward Clint Dempsey, Fulham have released the following statement: "Those Geordie asswipes need to keep their filthy barcoded hands off our players."

Actually, it would be very refreshing to have a little bit of  :tom: in the front office, eh?  :011:

Haha, quality!  :005:
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on May 03, 2011, 02:59:10 PM

OR

LMFAO!!!  :011:  :011:  :011:  Great job Don.
Fulham for life!

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Working at Fulham. especially in sales is not as good as you might think, think on...

alfie

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on May 05, 2011, 04:20:30 PM
Working at Fulham. especially in sales is not as good as you might think, think on...

+1
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't