more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Surgery for Duff

Started by sipwell, May 05, 2011, 01:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sipwell

http://www.fulhamweb.co.uk/news/Damien-Duff-to-have-operation.aspx

Fulham winger Damien Duff has been struggling with an achilles injury for at least two or three weeks.

Duff will now have an operation next week and is expected to out of action for a further three to four weeks.

The injury and operation means he is unlikely to play again this season.

Duff had earlier been ruled out of the Republic of Ireland's Euro 2012 qualifier against Macedonia next month.

I guess Davies is in the form of his year any way and there are other options available.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

AlFayedsChequebook

I just hope that surgery at 32 doesn't effect his game too much.

elgreenio

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on May 05, 2011, 01:56:06 PM

this. Although they've done it at the right time for him to have ample time to recover
touch my camera through the fence

BalDrick

Quote from: elgreenio on May 05, 2011, 02:37:55 PM
Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on May 05, 2011, 01:56:06 PM

this. Although they've done it at the right time for him to have ample time to recover

Indeed - that's the thing with Duffman, he's out for long periods. Worth it when he's fit though, now we have a decent size squad.

Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Tom

Fulham for life!

fulhampa23

Hope he recovers in time for some potential action in Europe. Best of luck to him, but if anything this just relieves Hughes first team decisions, especially with how exceptional all of the wingers have been recently.
"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland