watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A joke for our Ameican cousins.

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 04, 2011, 08:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Trillions of Dollars,FBI, CIA, Military spies,undercover agents,10 years of searching and those super Americans at last found Bin Laden hiding in his house  :doh:  :hook:

White Noise

I'm amazed to see commentators in the US saying that this may be what gets Obama back for a second term as President. Nothing like a bit of the old Falklands spirit to get the voters on your side.

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

FatFreddysCat

And before you Yanks spot it, no i cant spell American (see the title)  :doh:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: White Noise on May 04, 2011, 09:03:48 PM
I'm amazed to see commentators in the US saying that this may be what gets Obama back for a second term as President. Nothing like a bit of the old Falklands spirit to get the voters on your side.
I'd love to see the footage of the killing. According to some SAS book i read Maggie made it clear without actually saying it she didn't want any terrorist survivors from the Iranian Embassy, the one that sneaked out with the hostages was then discovered and was getting dragged back in to be put to sleep, before it was pointed out that the whole World was watching on TV. I really hope he didn't die too quickly.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom on May 04, 2011, 09:16:18 PM
:doh:
I'd better not post about him.

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 04, 2011, 09:17:52 PM
Please do Fred.
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom on May 04, 2011, 09:27:30 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 04, 2011, 09:17:52 PM
Please do Fred.
Definately not.

hesedmedia

You forgot thousands of lives, gargantuan expansion of the police state, loss of civil liberties once considered essential, as well as a new feverish nationalism coupled with renewed faith in state violence to accomplish good in the world and an increased sense of self-righteousness.

:wine:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: hesedmedia on May 04, 2011, 09:42:23 PM
You forgot thousands of lives, gargantuan expansion of the police state, loss of civil liberties once considered essential, as well as a new feverish nationalism coupled with renewed faith in state violence to accomplish good in the world and an increased sense of self-righteousness.

It was a joke not some commie rant  :046:

HatterDon

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 04, 2011, 09:07:40 PM

We won't take that personally, FFC. We know that if you spell ANYTHING correctly, it's most likely an accident.   :005:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: HatterDon on May 04, 2011, 10:27:24 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 04, 2011, 09:07:40 PM

We won't take that personally, FFC. We know that if you spell ANYTHING correctly, it's most likely an accident.   :005:
A stopped clock is right twice  day.

ImperialWhite

We'll have none of these informed opinions on this site, Sir!

:011:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: ImperialWhite on May 04, 2011, 10:40:37 PM

We'll have none of these informed opinions on this site, Sir!

:011:
If i had my way you'd go the way of the lefties in the film Missing about Chile under the hero General Pinochet . :hook:

mrska

MY FINGER IS HOVERING OVER THE LOCK KEY - NO POLITICS PLEASE....  ive let it go as it was a joke...  but its very nearly crossing the line...

SKASIE - With my moderators head on! :007: :007: Knock it on the head lads!!!

FatFreddysCat

Cant see much wrong with it really, apart from perhaps my commie reply. The Pinochet thing is obviously a joke. Calm down Deano it's only a commercial.

mrska

ha ha...  Just a gentle  nudge as i know how these things can go,,,,, :048:

RidgeRider

I'm with Dean on this, most of the posts are fine, two are not. One post was removed already.

LBNo11

...this post has as much to do about Fulham FC and all it stands for as - well, Michael Jackson...

Oh - poor analogy!  :doh:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: RidgeRider on May 04, 2011, 10:58:27 PM
I'm with Dean on this, most of the posts are fine, two are not. One post was removed already.
Cant remember what i've posted, so not sure if i've been censored, so not annoyed about it. Good to keep you boys on your toes, but to be honest it all seems pretty tame to me, no anger shown, as said my thumbs down commie thing maybe if being very strict.