https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A joke for our Ameican cousins.

Started by FatFreddysCat, May 04, 2011, 08:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

Quote from: mr_ska on May 04, 2011, 10:57:15 PM
ha ha...  Just a gentle  nudge as i know how these things can go,,,,, :048:

Deano - why dont you lighten it up with that joke you sent me about the irish SAS getting involved in the hunt  :002:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: leonffc on May 04, 2011, 11:10:40 PM

Deano - why dont you lighten it up with that joke you sent me about the irish SAS getting involved in the hunt  :002:
You'd be surprised how many non pc Fulham there are out there Leon. Saying tht you probably know more Fofers than me, so i guess you know that. Certainly the Non FOF i know , are not shy of a dodgy joke   :dft012:

LBNo11

...hi George, Arthur, no, sorry, I mean Leon, it is not about skasie being a little Hitler, in a nutshell it is about keeping the ethic of this site and keeping politics away from subjects posted on FOF, it all too often leads to people who though they were friends becoming enemies. What you text and PM on Facebook etc., is more personal, this message board is read by many, and some may not like the content and react in a manner that causes disharmony between FOF members.

Some nutshell, some nut.

LBNo11, once a paid up member of the communist party, now that must be like waving a red flag to a bull  :hook:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: leonffc on May 04, 2011, 11:10:40 PM

And can you send that to Kaz, though i have a feeling it's an old joke but i just cant remember it.

mrska

Leon that was to your phone not on FOF..  i send many jokes like that  but not on here..  I was just giving a gentle warning.. because the thread had the possibility of getting out of hand...  Im not PC.. im anti PC...   but there are rules for this board.. and im a moderator so i have to take a stand.

McBridefan1

To be fair, it was a really big house.  :028:  Ha ha we can find the other turd in a hole in the ground in the middle of nowhere. But we couldn't find the tallest arab in the biggest house in a country where we knew he was hiding??? WTF?   :tom:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: McBridefan1 on May 04, 2011, 11:21:16 PM
To be fair, it was a really big house.  :028:  Ha ha we can find the other turd in a hole in the ground in the middle of nowhere. But we couldn't find the tallest arab in the biggest house in a country where we knew he was hiding??? WTF?   :tom:
:011:  :011: . See the Yanks dont find it offensive, cant believe it's on the verge of getting locked. I can see the risk of somethings, but at least let's see the risk going the full hog, or are we going stop and search? Surely a fully paid up member (ex) of the Commie party would be against this ???????????

LBNo11

...Brother Fred, I do not condone a pogrom publicly, but if you wake up and find yourself dead and buried in Highgate cemetery, don't come running to me - it will have been for the good of the state, Pro Civibus Et Civitate and all that...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

McBridefan1

Quote from: LBNo11 on May 04, 2011, 11:33:22 PM
...Brother Fred, I do not condone a pogrom publicly, but if you wake up and find yourself dead and buried in Highgate cemetery, don't come running to me - it will have been for the good of the state, Pro Civibus Et Civitate and all that...

Civitate, Probate, exacerbate, rebate, masturbate, hey Darla how'd my dictate last night. What game are we playing??? I don't think I'm playing correctly, and certainly without an entire deck.  :58:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LBNo11 on May 04, 2011, 11:33:22 PM
I wasn't the best at Latin at the highly rated left wing school of Northolt High, but i do remember Caecilius est in horto. And after googling i can regonise the writing under the old council crest  :dft012:

FatFreddysCat

Way to many moderaters still awake for me to run riot on the quiet, i'm off, but may look back , so dont tke it too easy  :hook:

leonffc

LB and Ska.
I know why Mr Ska got involved. It was a little joke on my part, again to try and lighten this place up a bit. Not have a go at Ska!! In fact I wasnt calling him a little Hitler at all. I was going to post it myself but didn't want to steal his thunder  :57: - not that it was offensive anyhow.

HatterDon

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 04, 2011, 10:30:54 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on May 04, 2011, 10:27:24 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 04, 2011, 09:07:40 PM
And before you Yanks spot it, no i cant spell American (see the title)  :doh:

We won't take that personally, FFC. We know that if you spell ANYTHING correctly, it's most likely an accident.   :005:
A stopped clock is right twice  day.

yeah, but one that's running 20 minutes slow can be wrong for 40 or 50 years.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

jarv

I just read them all, no harm but i would like to hear the irish joke. did I miss it scrolling through?

Jimbobob

:doh: :doh: :024: :024:
Damn you Freddy:
I always get my posts removed when I respond to your  :hook: :hook: :hook:
fishing expeditions   :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :012:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

clintclintdeuce

I am offended. I cant believe this thread! lol
The Dude abides.

FatFreddysCat

Ok i got the Irish SAS  joke and as Leon says it's not offensive so here goes.Apparently the Irish Sas joined in the US assault over the weekend. They stormed Debenhams after hearing summer bed linen was on the 3rd floor.

Vinnieffc

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 05, 2011, 07:43:45 AM
Ok i got the Irish SAS  joke and as Leon says it's not offensive so here goes.Apparently the Irish Sas joined in the US assault over the weekend. They stormed Debenhams after hearing summer bed linen was on the 3rd floor.

Offended  :hook:

Blingo

I cant believe my jokes got slaughtered and this is carrying on. Well done mods for seeing the jokes for what they are.....JOKES. :005: :005:

Still offended though. :hook: :hook: :hook: :hook: :hook: :hook: :hook:

mrska

Hold on Blingo...  there have been post removed from this thread...  i dont mind the jokes its the polictics that had crept in... did you see them Blingo before you start????