https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Demps & The Hangman Back To Face The Scousers

Started by White Noise, May 05, 2011, 05:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

We're Back!

Thursday 5th May 2011

Mark Hughes' hand will be strengthened when Fulham play Liverpool following the news that Brede Hangeland and Clint Dempsey will be fit and available for Monday night's Barclays Premier League clash at the Cottage.

Dempsey grabbed a brace during Fulham's 3-0 home win over Bolton last week and after recovering from a tight hamstring the US international will be raring to go on Monday evening.

"Clint's trained after the weekend," said Hughes on Thursday afternoon. "He had a bit of stiffness in his hamstring on the Friday prior to the Sunderland game and there was no point in risking him. We took the view to leave him behind and he's benefitted from that.

"He should be okay [to play Liverpool] as he trained today and he'll continue training right up until the day of the game. He'll be an option for us on Monday night."

Brede Hangeland has also recovered from a bout of sickness that forced him out of action last weekend but there was less positive news for Zoltan Gera and Rafik Halliche, as Hughes explained on Thursday afternoon.

"Zoltan Gera went over on his ankle on Thursday so he's on the treatment table, as is Rafik Halliche."

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/May/LiverpoolTeamNews.aspx#ixzz1LUquqNwY

Tom

Great news and we all knew this would be the case.
Fulham for life!

HatterDon

We didn't need him up north. Tom and I could have scored against Sunderland last weekend.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on May 06, 2011, 12:22:56 AM
We didn't need him up north. Tom and I could have scored against Sunderland last weekend.
True dat Don!  :54:
Fulham for life!

Whiteroom

I always feel a lot safer with Hangers on the pitch. Good news all round. It's a shame they don't have Torres anymore. He was great fun last time he was over this way.

Jimbobob

Quote from: Tom on May 06, 2011, 12:26:49 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on May 06, 2011, 12:22:56 AM
True dat Don!  :54:

Not only that but Freddy would have scored a 40 yard header like he has in the past!!!

:011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?