more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Whites in Donetsk

Started by os5889, February 24, 2010, 08:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cebu

Quote from: White Noise on February 24, 2010, 10:27:20 PM
Does the presence of Hangeland at the press conference mean that he is skipper and Danny has stayed home with the baby?
Wouldn't that be Aaron Hughes as captain?

White Noise

Quote from: cebu on February 24, 2010, 10:40:16 PM
Quote from: White Noise on February 24, 2010, 10:27:20 PM
Does the presence of Hangeland at the press conference mean that he is skipper and Danny has stayed home with the baby?
Wouldn't that be Aaron Hughes as captain?

Intriguingly Fulham have two vice captains - Hughes and Hangeland

FatFreddysCat

I can truefully say, at the time when i just didn't miss matches, well any homes and at least a third aways, i wouldn't have missed Fulham for watching my child being born, but having watched my son being born and almost fainting, i can honestly say i'd rather watch Qpha than child birth, trully revolting stuff, and you get to see them most of the day for the rest of your life anyhow, so missing the messy first bit aint no biggie, i certainly missed the second one. Get out there Danny you poof.

finnster01

Quote from: HatterDon on February 24, 2010, 10:26:34 PM
not the first yank to ask this today, but does anyone else look at Shaktar's stadium and think "DumbAss Arena?"
I may not be a Yank Mr Hatter, but I was thinking the exact same thing...  ;D

Especially the picture of the cell with fake grass in it? What the hell is that used for?

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Rupert

You could almost run a competition, Guess What The Room With Turf Is Used For? :P

Maybe it is to remind their players what the stuff looks like while there's ten foot drifts of snow covering everything? Bizzare, to say the least. ???
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

MrCheviot

Testing out their boots before the match? Maybe the Brazilians fancy some footy-only squash/raquetball type game to wind down?
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 24, 2010, 10:59:42 PM
I can truefully say, at the time when i just didn't miss matches, well any homes and at least a third aways, i wouldn't have missed Fulham for watching my child being born, but having watched my son being born and almost fainting, i can honestly say i'd rather watch Qpha than child birth, trully revolting stuff, and you get to see them most of the day for the rest of your life anyhow, so missing the messy first bit aint no biggie, i certainly missed the second one. Get out there Danny you poof.
Thanks for that insight Fred - I almost had tea coming out of my nose and half chewed toast all over the laptop screen you orrible git !  - But I think we can still get result without the Smurf. Greening/Etuhu or even Davies/Etuhu in centre mid, assuming Baird will be at RB again. And perhaps Ruuuufus is a late addition for cover at LB ? Great to see the Rasta man out there, always be a favourite of mine.

timmyg

Can you post a link to the facebook page? I cant seem to find it.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Tom

Thanks for the great pictures OS! Keep them coming.
Fulham for life!

KCat

It's winter grrrr......ooming for grass ......................when springs comes they turf it out ?????????

Jimpav

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 24, 2010, 10:35:14 PM
What is the Legend that is Ruuuufus doing out there? Obviously being paid, but by whom? One of my all time favorite players, and i was present at his debut at Grimsby away, and i thought he was one of the worst players i've ever seen, and believe me i've seen some very bad players. But for me and my well known political leanings to say Ruuuuufus is a legend shows how good he was.

Not sure FFC but he was out in Basel as well. Flying Easyjet with the rest of us plebs - so not sure if he was on the pay roll.

Good bloke though - had a brief chat with him at passport control

The Equalizer

I really hope that Roy kept things quiet from us all and has registered Ruuuufffuuuusss to play in place of Konch for this game.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

cebu

Quote from: Rupert on February 24, 2010, 11:33:24 PM
You could almost run a competition, Guess What The Room With Turf Is Used For? :P

It's in case John Terry visits, so he can have a good roll in the grass.  :)