more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dear Stoke fans

Started by os5889, May 08, 2011, 02:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FFCcravencottage on May 08, 2011, 07:30:52 PM
What the record stuck, I'm glad you admire the content because it's true you are a thieving lot of scum.
You forgot to add smackhead to that sentence. Pata if you cant get a ticket for tomorrow you could just snatch one out of a young boys hand.

Pata

What the record stuck, I'm glad you admire the content because it's true you are a thieving lot of scum.
(Stoke fans weep in admiration of such eloquence)
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Pata on May 08, 2011, 07:37:07 PM
Juventus and your own fans weep when you murder them.

Pata

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 08, 2011, 07:36:24 PM
You forgot to add smackhead to that sentence. Pata if you cant get a ticket for tomorrow you could just snatch one out of a young boys hand.
Thank you for the thought but I prefer not to leave the ticket question open until the last moment.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: Pata on May 08, 2011, 07:37:07 PM
Yeah you and stoke fans are from the same inbred family both set's of fans scum

os5889

Someone please lock this thread , it wasn't meant to be a girly slagging off match

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: os5889 on May 08, 2011, 07:49:37 PM
Someone please lock this thread , it wasn't meant to be a girly slagging off match
Oops yeah you're right it was a girly thread to slag of Stoke only sorry :023:

RidgeRider

Gang,

Let's don't let our scouser poster get you riled up. Don't feed him...just ignore him. Expect that he will only post on here when the subject of Liverpool comes up and that Liverpool most likely has a poster on every message board of every team in the Prem who actively try to "defend their honor".

He knows he walks a thin line on our board but please remain civil and if need be put him on your ignore list if he is too annoying.

Thanks.

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: RidgeRider on May 08, 2011, 08:31:30 PM
Gang,

Let's don't let our scouser poster get you riled up. Don't feed him by just ignoring him. Expect that he will only post on here when the subject of Liverpool comes up and that Liverpool most likely has a poster on every message board of every team in the Prem who actively try to "defend their honor".

He knows he walks a thin line on our board but please remain civil and if need be put him on your ignore list if he is too annoying.

Thanks.
Good advice, or failing that FOF put him on the ignore list so we won't have anything to answer.